Guenevere (WIP)

@Jeantown, inspired by @Fallaner’s post, do you like mind-controlling people?

She has already specifically said:

@Fallaner, of course more than one person is being mind controlled. Other than @buggygirl11, though, you don’t know who.

And I’m not crazy (well, perhaps in a manner of speaking, but that’s irrelevant). I just know more about what’s going on because I’m smarter than you are. :stuck_out_tongue:

No. You aren’t smarter than me. Conspiracy theorists who make stuff up with literally no basis in reality are NOT smarter than me.

You are being a conspiracy theorist, big brother! I have no respect for conspiracy theorists.

@Fallaner @OtherGrimm

Another fight? Tbh, it never gets old. :laughing:

Who said anything about a conspiracy? I’m talking about an evil plot, not a conspiracy. Duh.

So much for you being smart. You can’t even use the right terminology.

@NJG I’m not sure I’d call them ‘fights’. More like ‘Fallaner being wrong’.

Evil plots that you can not prove, nor that you can prove has any basis in reality.

Just like the supposed evil plots done by a supposed illumanti.

And the evil plot of “Chemtrails”

And the evil plot of putting mind control stuff in bread.

…Need I go on? This “Evil Plot” is a conspiracy theory implying Mommy would mind control people. It IS a conspiracy theory.

Also @NJG They aren’t fights. It’s Big Brother being an idiot.

A conspiracy is, by definition, a secret plan carried out by a group. Mommy @jeantown is awesome, but she’s still one person - not a group. Therefore, not a conspiracy.

And who says I can’t prove it? Maybe I can. Of course, I’m not going to waste my time proving it to you, since you’re incapable of understanding anything outside your own very limited experience. Your approval would mean I was doing something wrong.

@Fallaner and @OtherGrimm

Its still funny though :laughing:.

Oh and @OtherGrimm

Is my intelligence enough to understand that @Jeantown is manipulating people?

I dunno, is it? :stuck_out_tongue:

@OtherGrimm

Honestly? I have no idea.

BAH.

You’re a crazy person. Mommy doesn’t have some stupid plot, and Mordred is just a character. With no power to effect real people.

And unless Mommy is an Alien, magic type powers are real, or Mommy is pulling a Haruhi by being god… She can’t mind control people!

Seeing those last words of your post just made me even more worried about @Jeantown.

How? …Because if Mommy was Haruhi she’d be kinda crazy?

Or the part where she could be an alien?

Or the part where magic was possibly real?

Explanation required!

@Fallaner

All of them.

Thank you, @Fallaner, for proving my point.

While I can neither confirm nor deny that I am attempting to take over the world…

If that’s a serious question (???) my answer is that I believe mind-control would be one of the greatest forms of evil I can think of. Those who have been following my writing process for a long time may remember that I toned down the extent to which Lancelot is being mind-controlled (now he’s just being influenced, and has free will to make his own choices) because many early readers were unhappy with the idea that Guen might unknowingly take advantage of a mind-controlled Lancelot. For that reason, I downgraded the spell that’s affecting him, and made it very clear that something is going on, so Guen can’t say she didn’t know there was more at work than just simple attraction.

But as for manipulation… isn’t that what a good author is supposed to do? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

You can too deny it!

…Granted you could also confirm it.

Mind control in and of itself isn’t evil to me. Abilities, actions and things are not inherently evil to me. It’s the intent of the person using it and how they are used.

But Good/Evil is a bit subjective. Sure most people have the same idea. …But not everyone.

Never question @jeantown her power is mighty all hail the mighty overlord and the wonderful writing that is guenevere
all hail jeantown…all hail…what going on where am i? why am i wearing this ridiculous suit of armor?

1 Like

Without doubt @jeantown would be really better Revan that the TOR one. And Guen could be Bastila. Probably my favorite ending of all times “EVERYBODY HAIL REVAN”

Will we be able to tell Arthur that Guen is having an affair with Lance/Morgana or both in some cases. I can see how He would understand or at least try to if She told him about an affair with Morgana as long as she told him she was interested in women. But I doubt Arthur would react positively if Guen confesses that she is having an affair with Lance. By the way telling Arthur that Guen is lesbian is probably one of my favorite parts so far!