Guenevere (WIP)

Thanks! spoiler tag fixed. :smile:

And how often have you seen me pick sides in anything, ever? (with the exception of serious injustice issues)

1 Like

Everytime I pop in here there is always a billion new comments, Iā€™m never going to catch up, lmaoā€¦

Just dropping in to say I had my two Guens commissioned by a friend (and will probably commission Arthur/Morgana/Lance later too) if anyone wants to see. Ace!Guen is on top, Canon!Guen on the bottom. They keep shifting a lot in my head so I wanted to get them done so their appearance is solidified in my headā€¦it worked, I canā€™t get these images out of my head now lmao.

6 Likes

Your friend is very talented. Lovely pictures.

1 Like

@thesunfloweramazon Oh, those are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing them! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Iā€™ve never seen you take a side, though you totally should sometimes! You are after all a human being! And humans take sides!

@thesunfloweramazon Those are great! Very lovely and everyone is thankful for people sharing!

Also when will people start imagining what Mordred looks like? Am i the only person who is doing it super early?

1 Like

Iā€™m sure she took a side about something once. It was probably about not taking sides.

:smile:

I already know what Mordred looks like. And your picture is completely wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nu-uh! Mordred now totally completely looks like Sherlock Holmes! Iā€™m right and you arenā€™t for saying that iā€™m not right!

Yes I am. Mordred has already been described to have dark hair, like his mother. Therefore, youā€™re wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

Too bad! I decided heā€™ll dye it blonde because why the hell not?

Thusly he looks like Sherlock Holmes and thats final!

Wait, Holmes doesnā€™t have black hair? HERESY!

:smile:

Nope. Ace Attorney version of Sherlock Holmes has blonde hair. Thusly, Mordred has blonde hair. As he looks like this Sherlock Holmes.

ā€¦I mean they made Watson a 10 year old pink-haired girl.

. . .

Watson a 10 year old pink-haired girl.

That is too incomprehensible to even acknowledge as real. At least blonde Holmes is attractive.

Tada! Iris Watson! Gai Gyakuten Saibanā€™s 10 year old pink-haired assistant to Sherlock Holmes.

What is this even.

Thatā€™s 1d10/4d10 SAN loss what.

ā€¦I donā€™t know what that last line meansā€¦ Please explain it.

Yeah, itā€™s stupid. Hence why Iā€™m ignoring it from now on.

ā€¦Oh, you meant the show? That too, I suppose. :slight_smile:

Call of Cthulhu RPG: Lose 1d10 (one ten sided die) Sanity, or if you fail a roll, 4d10.

Basically, itā€™s about as bad as a horrific eldritch monster.

@OtherGrimm Just the idea of Watson as a ten year old girl. But anything that uses that canā€™t be taken seriously.

Hey! Heeeeyyy! I like Iris! Granted this is by proxy of liking Sherlock Holmes (Granted, never watched/read/played anything with him in it before, but I basically put him on the pinacle of detective stuff by proxy of what iā€™m told) and by proxy of being in the newest Ace Attorney Game (now capcom needs to hurry up and tell us if they are going to localize this or notā€¦)

Iris being Iris is one thing, Iris as ā€œNo, really, this is Watson.ā€ hurts my brain.

It is a cute picture if you like that sort of art style (Iā€™m ambivalent).