Guenevere (WIP)

Could we have a scene where Arthur and Lance can express how creepy or scary Guen can be at times? It would be fun to see considering how (at least my) Guen is typically very nice (Though she sometimes shoots jabs at Arthur, like saying he lacks a grasp of Reality) and it wouldn’t seem probable that she’d smile while killing someone or describing killing someone in great great detail.

I mean… I’m not the only one who thinks that sort of stuff is creepy am I?

2 Likes

@Fallaner

Yeah, I can imagine the characters gasping at my MC’s choices.

“G-guen, did y-you j-just…”

Well up until a certain point (around late elementary school) a child sees their parent as a godlike figure and someone they should listen to at all times, for better or worse. This is even the case for children who are neglected or mistreated. If the child got a trust stat, it would probably be at 100% and stay there until much later in the story

Same. Lancelot, Arthur and Morgana would likely be creeped out by the sheer butchery of what my Guen will do to Cornelia. You do NOT try to assassinate her on her wedding day. You do NOT break an agreement with her husband. You do NOT try to orchestrate the fall of Camelot. You do NOT send someone who will mess with her dog!

Cornelia has done so much to my Guen she wants to put her head on a stake and hang it outside the castle’s gates and feed her insides to the crows. WHILE SMILING!

And this is my PEOPLE LOVING GUEN. IT TAKES A LOT TO MAKE HER SNAP LIKE THIS AND CORNELIA HAS DONE IT.

They’d probably all be scared of making her that mad from now on XD

@Fallaner, I’d love to do that, although instead of placing Cornelia’s head on a stake, I’ll give it to the fae dog/cat as a birthday present!

“[petname]! I got you Cornelia’s head as a birthday present! Enjoy!”

The dog/cat barks happily and eats it.

Why would a fae pet want to eat a human head?

I’d probably make the dog play with it instead of eating it. No eating it until everyone everywhere has seen it.

@NJG @Fallaner I think thats a bad idea.
I may be a villian but even I know its dangerous to the cross the moral event horizon .
It never ends well.

I agree with you about the scene with Arthur and Lancelot. Perhaps at the end of part 2 when the chaos finally cools down we could hear how Guenevere accidentally overheard Arthur telling Lancelot how he truly feels about her.

@Elfwine

During the boat, you can tell Grimald “Fancy words aren’t gonna do much good until I tear out your insides and feed them to [petname]”. It led me to assume that fae dogs/cats can eat humans.

@Fallaner

Or perhaps we can tell the fae pet:

“[petname]! Let’s play ball! Catch!”

Guen throws Cornelia’s head outside. A few seconds later, the pet arrives with Cornelia’s head. Eventually, Guen does this to the point of destroying Cornelia’s head. Then she orders the pet to eat it.

Even though Guen’s child will probably always respect and love his/her mom, Guen will probably have the option to further increase that bond or let it stay stagnant. For example, she can take a very hands-on approach in raising her kid or she can let the servants take care of the day-to-day stuff. And since the child will be conceived in Book 4, he/she will definitely be an adult by the end of the series when the conflict reaches its climax and everyone is choosing sides. Whether or not Guen paid much attention to her child will definitely matter then.

Edit: @jeantown I just remembered Tilda’s fangirl squeal when she first meets Guen, and it got me thinking… will Guen acquire a fangirl/boy club like Lance and Arthur?

My Guen will likely spend nearly every waking moment with her kid (maybe not LITERALLY, but she’ll spend a lot of time with her) XD.

She will spoil the child into oblivion and love her so much (and hopefully the child will love her back so much)

…A fanclub for Guen would be awesome XD I Fully support doing this!

1 Like

“Can” isn’t the question. Why would (using the name for my Guen’s fae pet) Victor want to, barring “it’s the only food around”? Most animals don’t especially crave man flesh.

Because Ark (what I named my fae doggy.) doesn’t like Cornelia either, and would like to eat her in revenge for putting his owner and friend through everything she has gone through. Make sense @Elfwine? He doesn’t like her and wants to eat her.

No, not really. But we’ll see.

Vicious fae animals are definitely a possibility (edit: unless Jean specifically says no).

I’m still thinking its a bad idea.
Characters who cross the event horizon tend to die or turn into villains no matter how good they originally were.
Feeding ladies head to fae cat falls under this.

Well, my character won’t exactly think of that while being busy tormenting Cornelia through death. She doesn’t like cornelia and absolutely hates her guts.

…She’ll probably also blame Cornelia for Mordred’s conception, depending on if Cornelia dies afterwards.

I disagree with that. A character can cross an event horizon once without changing who they are. I could easily see @Fallaner’s Guen happily feeding Cornelia’s head to her pet, and then going back to how she was before without a second thought.

If she makes a habit of it, then there’s an issue.

She won’t do it ever again. Unless Mordred turns out to be worse than I’m expecting. Then she just won’t allow him to easily die, she’ll do what she did to Cornelia to Mordred.

Currently i’m planning on her ensuring Mordred gets a clean easy death (by combat, naturally), so she definitely isn’t going to make a habit of scaring her husband and friends by butchering people and feeding their heads to her pet while smiling because she’s extremely mad at said person.

She’ll go back to her lovely kind self after butchering Cornelia and feeding her head to the dog.

Madam @jeantown.
What will be the reaction of others if guen does this.(decapitation of Cornelia then feeding her to our fae pet)
Arthur of course will flip out.
(Im very sure that a hardened arthur won’t be happy either)

And of course your reputation as a kind hearted queen would’ve been shredded and burnt to ashes.