Guenevere (WIP)

When you’re in the carriage before Lance kisses you, you have the option of staying in the carriage. The passage indicates that the carriage is opaque on at least two sides, because Guen “stays in the carriage and listens to the sounds of the fight”. If that’s the case, and she’s sitting in this carriage when Lance goes in and kisses her, then the chances of Tilda being in the perfect bush to see from a perfect angle of Lance and Guen getting their Camelot on seem slim.

So my question (constantly asking questions lol sorry) is, if you’re on good (enough) terms with the duchess so she won’t lie, would she be able to call you and lance out if you stayed in the carriage? Will staying in the carriage affect that later on?

Also, I always find myself becoming aggravated by Lance, even though my Guen loves him. I really do find him funny and all, and he reminds me of someone who’s company enjoy in real life, but it’s like, after we kiss and he says “we really shouldn’t have done that” or something regretful like that, I always find myself getting frustrated. I wish, for once, Lance would not regret expressing himself dang it. Stop pushing me away right after pulling me in and make up your mind!

Might as well add this edit in too: Can we tell Arthur about Lance and Guen WITH Lance or with his permission? Cuz I feel it would be really hypocritical if my Guen goes on and tells Arthur about Lance’s feelings without Lance’s permission.

2 Likes