Guardians Of Thunder Book 1 WIP Updated 5/12/21 Chapter 6 complete

Oi @AMER1CANN1NJA09

Again…

Sorry let me fix that

It is fixed

Oi @AMER1CANN1NJA09

That last one was NOT fixed yet…

Eric route…
And…lol you put that ch4 is partly updated in the title but ch4 isn’t even started yet…

Chapter four in the heed path is partly up and the bug should now be fixed

1 Like

You mean accepting the warning route?!?

That ends with the young girl/boy trying to stop you…

I just tested it and I was able to continue but let me double check

Okay it should be working now

1 Like

Oi @AMER1CANN1NJA09

:smile_cat::smirk_cat::joy_cat: oops and G’Day…

Shielding - Spelled wrong twice
Accelerated - Spelled wrong

And lol figure that next one yourself…

Empress I appreciate all the nightmares you keep sending my way but all they do is say oi over and over thanks for OI pointing those out

1 Like

Oi @AMER1CANN1NJA09

Every single time,not just the marked one,
field is spelled as feild

And Taste is spelled wrong…

okay at this point I am starting to think you are saying oi either on purpose or subconsciously. nothing wrong with that just a little repetitive from my view. Anyways thanks for pointing those out and OI back at you.

1 Like

Yo if you’re ever feeling up to it I would love to follow the lives of more people from this universe

Eh most likely subconsciously and it’s just saying hey or hello though…

think me and fire people going to have words :japanese_goblin: :fist_right:

Hello everyone

I have seen several posts asking for some snippets about how other characters view the world so I have decided that I am going to post a short snippet about the how a certain character viewed the world prior to chapter two.

I have also updated the demo to include the finished ignore path for chapter four.

6 Likes

Definitely a story I like with a unique setting. Can’t wait for the next update.

Nice…

Here is the first of the snippets I talked about earlier

Several years earlier.

“Hannah darling breakfast is ready!”

“Coming!”

As you just heard my name is Hannah. Hannah Tano I am the crown princess of the Life kingdom. My kingdom is on the smaller side as far as kingdoms go, and we do not have any sort of army either. That mostly has to do with where we are located.

“Hannah you better hurry or the food will get cold.”

The one yelling is my mother. The current Queen of the life kingdom. She is loved by everyone in the kingdom though I think that is due to her beauty and not her kindness.

Anyway as I make my way down the stairs to the dinning hall. I have to walk down a hallway that gives me a perfect view of the Northern Edge. No one really knows why it is called that or what is beyond it. However, what we do know is that we are to never try and enter it. There are many legends and myths surrounding it. A few of them are possible while most aren’t. I have heard stories about how the InterSpecies war ended there. Not an actual war between different species we just call it that because of how many different kingdoms fought in the war, and as a way to remind our future generations of how much our actions affect the world around us.

I continue on down the hallway, down the staircase at the end and skip past the throne room. The throne room is currently empty so my mother and I can spend some time together.

“There she is! How is my beautiful daughter this morning?” Mother asks me as I enter the kitchen.

Unlike most royal households. My mother believes that we should not delegate all of our tasks to other people simply because of our status. So I have learned many things that most royals don’t even bother learning.

“I am doing well mother. I got a full night of sleep and am ready to start off the school year right.” I say while washing my hands before sitting at the table.

“That’s good dear. I hope you manage to make some friends this year.” My mother says as she puts two plates on the table filled with bacon and eggs.

“I hope that they stop treating me like I am made out of glass.”
“Honey, that is the price we pay as royals.”

“I know mother. It just makes me feel like everyone is being nice to me because I am royalty. I wish that people would just act like I am a normal person for once.” Little did I know that today would be the day that all changed.

“I know how you feel dear. Now hurry up and eat. You do not want to be late for school.”

I do as my mother says and finish eating before heading off to school. Little did I know what waited for me.

2 Likes

@AMER1CANN1NJA09 found this: ignore line 372: Non-existent variable ‘northwest’