Grand Aera Online (WiP) (Updated 3/2/2018)

Please keep all feedback focused on the game

4 Likes

:fox_face:
priest would be the one able to became cleric( priest+ strengh) and also paladin as @Locke said

Gladiator would become paladin/ holyknight (galdiator + healing/light magic)
also they could beacme something like darkknight( gladiator + destructon/dark magic) or berserker( pure strengh?) Not a cleric though.

1 Like

So would Gladiator become a champion or something

We aren’t arguing that bodybuilders don’t have broad chests. We were arguing that a focus on breast size for Half-Gond women isn’t necessary, which, as Locke has explained, wasn’t their intention anyway. No one’s trying to create drama.

2 Likes

Huh. I just ripped a tounge out of a giant carnivorous plant monster. Best MMO Ever!

1 Like

@Locke I noticed that on the page where we can briefly read about the different races there are a total of six races, but we can only choose from five races… why can’t we choose to play as the Talisian?

Edit: Never mind :sweat_smile:

And back home finally.

@kingzug
Yup, that’s the right idea. One of it’s ascensions would be similar, so something like Champion, whereas the other would be something that changes the gameplay a lot.

@Hearts
No plans for a dark knight class, but we’ll see. Something like Berserker would take the slot of an ascension that is similar to the base class.

@Hello_to_you
Glad you enjoyed. Take it you picked Gladiator?

@VioletHikari
If you don’t mind me asking was there something confusing that I can clear up in the game? Or was it something small?

Something small; I was picking the character for the main characters friend, thinking it was for the main character :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I just noticed something, why can’t we pick talisian for Ash?

3 Likes

So like Champion would basically be a stronger Gladiator or you might become a General who can give combat buffs with yelling commands

1 Like

Oh something I would enjoy knowing what will the armor look like will it be middle middle age or classical in design (also would it be fine to post armor and gear we find that looks cool)

1 Like

It seems that we cant save anymore.

3 Likes

Really like the game ideas! The chance of MC being of one sex and the avatar in game of another can be quite fun to play with.
Talisian is already my to-go race :laughing:
Only problem I have, but is mostly a little confusing sensation: is my female MC being so surprised to have a bosom. Like girl, how flat are you in RL? :rofl: plus, a middle ground body type who is not “big curves” (at least from the MC description of the body) but is just atletic without being a body builder, or slender like a gimnast without big chest would be appreciated.
But mosly toning down the focus of female MC on her bosom… If she didn’t choose a very different size from RL, it would be natural having it.

Otherwise, I liked the demo, and I’m very curious about where it will go. Good work.

2 Likes

how i will act stuck in a game
YESSSSSSS NOOO MOOOORE SCCHHOOOLL I AM FREEE
five hour later
crap miss my girlfriend i need get the hell out of here

2 Likes

Would you still be singing that tune if your girlfriend was in the game too?

how long now her she never love online game and i got sister how will kill me stuck in a game like this that may kill me out of two people that love me i got to say i am a d||| for play this online i should be murder both of them

Lithe body, maybe?:fox_face: want to play talistan too, but dont like body options. I mean, 2 muscled body types and the friendy cute looking one. Could it not be, one of them is lithe? beast race => agility u know. Just saying. If not I can still play smarts funestan.:upside_down_face: Pink eyes are prety cool.

PS:
Same as @Willow_Felya_G ( 2 posts down below ) im shinobi player as well. :fox_face:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Now that @Hearts brought it up, I have to admit the body customization is very limiting.

2 Likes

Yup. I felt that for my Shinobi character, none of the body type felt right. It miss the lithe atletic body.

2 Likes