Godsgate—musicians, ziggurats, and monsters—seeking testers for private beta

I’ve (finally) finished Chapter One, to the tune of 25,000 words or so! It’s taken a while to get on track, but I’m excited with the way the story is developing.

I’m also looking for a few more alpha testers, if anyone is interested! SFF, ancient civilisations, non-Western setting, music. And many thanks to all the very patient alpha testers who’ve helped me out so far!

7 Likes

I would love to test your alpha.

1 Like

@phantom1321

Thank you very much! I’ve added you to the group thread. I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

1 Like

I’d would like to try this out and see if it is a good game. I’ll try and help you if I can, I’ll be able to find bugs for you, but I can’t read in braile right now because my brailenote broke a little while ago.
So hope you understand and let me check this out.

1 Like

I would like to help with the testing

1 Like

I would like to test this game.

I’d be happy to help, I’ve got a lot of time this summer. I can provide assistance for any grammatical or spelling errors. As well as screen shot any bugs I come across and, of course, give feedback to the story.

1 Like

@adamthecowdog @Eric_Hones @Phoenix_Wolf Added you to the testing group; thank you all very much!

Hey, I actually wanted to join the previous beta, but was unable to because it got full so fast! I would love to beta test for this game! Can’t wait!

1 Like

i would like to join your other beta tester, alas i can’t do it coz some unfortunate event that make it impossible for me to do some playtest… so im here to wish you a good luck!! :grin: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I would love to beta test this game

1 Like

I’d like to Beta test as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to beta test If possible

1 Like

Well, don’t really know what’s the game about, but I’d still test the game. So, uh, good luck!
:smiley:

1 Like

@Pandini, @Breon_Hobbs, @AmericanShakespeare, @Centralrouge, @N1GHTMAR3, I’ve added you all, thank you!

@Curious_Boy Thanks awfully for the encouragement and well-wishes, and I very much hope everything looks up for you soon. (:

3 Likes

Can i beta test this game?

1 Like

Finished another section, and if anyone fancies giving it a look, I’d be very much obliged! If you’d like to participate in the beta, please drop a note here or message me. Also feel free to message if you’d like to know more before jumping in. Thanks so much!

3 Likes

I’d be happy to take a look to see wheat feedback it might evoke from me.

1 Like