Goblin-MC Fantasy WiP (Interest Gauge)

It sounds like a wonderfull idea so go for it.

2 Likes

goblins?, transformation?..and anime references? count with me!

2 Likes

So i can evolve into a pretty much Raid boss at the end…you got me intrested

1 Like

Count me in for this.

2 Likes

Love both of those hope this becomes something could be really fun

1 Like

But… but…

Summary

It’s one of those OP isekai mc.

He was reborn as a goblin and he was the only one with any brains so he led the tribe out of his funk and evolved into a hobgoblin then a… I want to say ogre but I don’t remember exactly, the look is there. He had special abilities in his last life that he kept (he was killed by a woman scorned), he gains power by eating stuff, so he eats people monsters and items (casually munching on swords)

His leadership leads to most of the tribe evolving, with 3 of his new goblin buddies being better than the rest.

Oh he also has a harem of monsters and two(?) humans, one of which eats monsters. And he has infinite stamina from a monster he ate… and webs… and libido… you get the picture.

Clearly the only real romance option.

7 Likes

Goblins? Unacceptable!

Surely these plebeians cannot distract us from the majestic orcs!!!

3 Likes

Orc can be an evolution maybe?

2 Likes

I suppose you don’t pickup up sarcasm too well?

It was a joke but the premise of evolution sounds good enough for me to keep watch of the game

But hey, if orcs were actually added, I’d count that as a reason for buying the game in the future personally

4 Likes

I suppose I can’t, given that I read what you said, not listened to what you said.

That said, hey, I like orcs. I like goblins, either way I’m on board.

2 Likes

I don’t know how the author intends to go about this but in most representations, goblins are petty thieves while orcs are the main heavy lifters of the whole evil-humanoid-creatures
society-thingy-majingy

But I suppose that’s an unique and unexploited perspective

4 Likes

Is this your first story?

Is that goblin slayer ?

5 Likes

i think this can be a pretty good idea. I have always loved orks and its nice to see a cool story idea about it.

1 Like

I personally hope to play a goblin who wears a red cloak and black armor… and no, I won’t become the lackey of some selfish lich.

7 Likes

This is one of my favorite mangas, but due to the more, ahem, darker themes of it, I probably won’t draw too much inspiration from it.

2 Likes

I never ever thought I’d see someone willingly type out those words about Sir Os Trike… Jk please don’t sacrifice me to the CoG gods again Siros

6 Likes

Not like there aren’t any dark stories on this site. I’d say roll with what you have! :smiley:

2 Likes

Love the idea, maybe add hobgoblin lord and ogre overlord?

Yes, I would be immensely interested.

Playing as a human, elf, dwarf has become rather tiresome in fantasy CoG. I would definitely like to play as one of the more “hated” fantasy races.

It would be a fun change in perspective. And the idea of evolving sounds even cooler.

I’m practically ready to throw my money all ready.:star_struck:

1 Like