Glitch (WIP Interest Check)

@Arcane_warrior what sort of power would you like?

1 Like

Shape-shifting would be a bad ass power just think of how many banks you could rob with that power or Atomic Manipulation you would be unstoppable with that.

Oh yes sir, this looks amazing

1 Like

Shape-shifting! I’d get up to so much mischief, number of a tricks I could do :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I always fancied psionics of some variety.

1 Like

I could understand the drugs having an effect on the MC (power boosting wise I mean), but how can the technology one do anything if the MC’s powers would basically make it glitch or something?

Line a suit running a supply of energy to funnel into the suit that has lining to protect against electrical feedback.

Since our powers work on the basis of using electricity to make “glitches”

So it would be a powered suit that has a battery or batteries per say to charge up our power but is lined to protect against it so we don’t short our self out.

So it would at least be a powered suit that offered protection and wouldn’t short out because of our power.

Might also let us cause “glitches” on a bigger scale. Like for example can we short out some one’s brain? since they run electro chemically so to speak. Might let us cause glitches from range instead of having to make touch contact.

It would depend if you could use energy generated to amplify our power. If not we have a technological suit for protection at the very least. Would help in a fight.

An iron man suit with insulation to protect from electricity would be a good example but it could be any body armor. It depends on op’s setting how advanced technology is.

1 Like

You could steal people identities with Shape-shifting and so much more crazy stuff but if you had Atomic Manipulation you could be the ultimate weapon no one could stop you. There so many other crazy powers to have.

Why not both? Some people prefer text, others prefer numbers. You could give the option to switch between the variants. Downside is that it would be more work.

Else I just want to say that this sounds promising and I gladly will wait for your demo.

1 Like

Wait, I thought the point of this WiP is to have Charlie level powers? Shape-shifting seems more like Bravo level or Alpha level while Atomic Manipulation is Apex…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.