Gladiator: Road to the Colosseum (Out Now!)

U r not alone :+1:

2 Likes

I leave my fate to the gods when choosing my origin. I like having to work with what Iā€™m given.

3 Likes

Spotted an error in the demo:

"We know you. And we absolutely idolize you, Flavius. Back when we were slaves in the House of Cato, the only thing we could think of was the tales of your exploits on and off the sands.

My mc was a slave in the house of Brutus and D. was too.

1 Like

ā€¦ All you guys thinking about min-maxing stats and I went for story decisions! :laughing: Oh boy. Should make my first run interestingā€¦ Iā€™m going Greek merchant family for my first run. It didnā€™t even occur to me to see how that affected my stats as I played along. I just thought it would be fun to play someone from a semi-prominent family getting taken out of their element, playing as part naive but realist at times.

@nauhziy Yeah, Sera was the one who turned me onto this WIP.

5 Likes

Same here, never though about stats, just went with what seemed right for the character. Probably will end badly then. :scream: Cā€™est la vie! Or, perhaps, cā€™est la mort? :thinking:

3 Likes

I am not an inventor

But @your_mom is.
I am so sorry, I just had to. Again, I am sorry

5 Likes

Good you did, because i thought about it 3 timesā€¦ Maturity? Idk her

1 Like

It was a matter of life andā€¦life againā€¦ So I had to decide

3 Likes

What year does this take place

2 Likes

Around 50-40 BC

1 Like

That doesnā€™t make sense, Since the Colosseum wasnā€™t built until 70 A.D.

1 Like

ā€œa 128 year old gladiator looks up at the newly constructed colossem and utters a single statement ā€œWe didnā€™t have any fighting areana like this when I was young, these wiper snappers with all there good medical care after a fight and the emperorā€™s new try not to kill rule.ā€ā€

7 Likes

Technically he would be 128, since the MC started the story at age 18.

Checkmate

The author said this is a few hundred years before colleseum I believe
Edit: sorry if I sound rude, I asked the author earlier and he said it wasnā€™t any specific date but heā€™d estimate around 50-40 BC

2 Likes

Than the title is a bit misleading.

Sorry, I should probably just let the author reply, I am truly sorry for the inconveniences, I probably misread something

1 Like

Lol, no worries man.

1 Like

I try to be helpful and I mess things up, sounds like me alright lol

2 Likes