Gladiator: Road to the Colosseum (Out Now!)

Getting released today :smiley:

2 Likes

If you have googleplay i would check it

1 Like

iOS:P

1 Like

Welcome to the club, comrade. Hosted Games is really bad about releasing on Steam and doesnā€™t seem to release the titles Iā€™m most looking forward to for PC anymore at the moment. :disappointed:

While mine are both healthy having to hold the annoying tiny-screen device with one hand while tapping or ā€œswipingā€ with the other is not my idea of ā€œfunā€. When I tried the free game, Dragon on my I-crap thingy a while back I ā€œswipedā€ in at least two wrong choices and was ready to fling the damned device at the wall after about five minutes of ā€œplayingā€. :unamused:

Which makes it all the more baffling it is not on Steam.

3 Likes

Donā€™t know how to gray out the words but
SPOILERS ALERT
(((((is there a way to stop Dionysia from being taken to other ludus? )))))

1 Like

Use [ spoiler ] your spoiler text here [ / spoiler ] Without all of the spaces.

2 Likes

okay, Iā€™ve emailed in the fix (was an infinite loop) how did I not catch it?? heh. Hopefully they patch it sooner rather than later!!! :worried:

But thanks everyone for playing through thus far!!! Iā€™m super excited to see it out on the stores and having all of you guys playing through it. Itā€™s phenomenal and amazing!!! If you guys like it please remember to leave a review!!! Iā€™ll try to go through all the comments on here soon!!! Thank you so much for supporting and playing the game!!! :smile:

11 Likes

I truly felt like Spartacus while playing through this game.It is already in my top list of CYOA games.Truly a masterpiece.I will highly recommend it to everybody.

2 Likes

Can someone kindly make a walkthrough? I sucks. I played like 50 times now and still terrible at it :frowning:

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry but does any one know how to BEAT THAT FREAKING FIGHTER AT THE FUNERAL please and thanks

1 Like

I just brought it, boy i donā€™t know how my girl Nanu managed to get hes charm at 61%, but boy is she gonna suffer the consequences

2 Likes

Could anyone share the apple store link with me? Heh android user here >.<

I think there is a glitch in the funeral fight. I I canā€™t block with my sword even though I have 70 strength and I was able to do it on my frist playthouth

1 Like

Hmm, donā€™t think itā€™s a glitch, the stat checks involve a bit of randomisation (to account for luck in fights). So maybe you were just unlucky this time!! Did you win the fight though?

It must be, Iā€™ve tried a couple of different playing styles and everything but Iā€™ve never managed to win

1 Like

@No_This_Is_Patrick
Thanks for posting the link!!! Wouldnā€™t have found it myself otherwise. Ahhh. Did you die many times :confused:

@Baam
I hope the game is worth losing sleep for!!! :smile:

@idonotlikeusernames
A pity :confused: hope it comes out on steam sometime though! I know how mobile gaming can be such a pain for you

@Bathala
While we live, we learn hahaha. How was the game for you!

@MichaelCrank @No_This_Is_Patrick
Thanks again for reporting the bug! Hosted Games have received the patch and I believe are fixing the issue!

@Verita
As much as I hope itā€™ll be out on steam, I donā€™t have too much control. But we can pray!

@DontJudge
Itā€™s out on the apple store too! Just search for Hosted Games and install that, you shld be able to see Gladiator right at the top!

@The_Immortal
Ahh you are far too kind!! Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope the ending was satisfying enough for now!!! :smile:

3 Likes

I managed to win the fight the frist few times with the exact same stats but the last few times it has not worked. The reason I thought it might be a glitch is because it says the stat check is strength of 50. I will have 70 and it fails now

1 Like

@Hoonie523433
How can I be of service, my centurion!

@iirish

Hmm, itā€™s depends on which side youā€™re fighting for! (Itā€™s much easier for one side then the other)

@flocktrops
Thank you so much for your support!! Hahaha maybe she would charm everyone to death? Is that possible?? Hmmmmmmmm

@Bl42
Hmmm, thatā€™s definitely a typo then. Let me check again. So sorry for the trouble!!!

2 Likes

Ah I see thanks for the advice

@nauhziy Congrats on the release! Since itā€™s not on Steam, Iā€™ll be getting it from the COG site then after work. I look forward to getting some play time this weekend.