Ghost Simulator (WIP / last update June 6, 2021)

Yes i will read the fk out of this again

5 Likes

OMG YES!!! I can’t wait to play this again!

8 Likes

Yes, I love this WIP, the story is very innovative, though there is some continuity problems.

5 Likes

I didn’t have time to read thoroughly, but I did notice that somewhere in the new content I got an option to do a dreamwalking action despite not having the dreamwalk ability. I’ll dig out the exact location later :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

In Love with the new update, It’s getting more and more intriguing :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

6 Likes

@Nerull
Typo in chapter 4.

Throw and old axe at him. (Poltergeist)

An

Laura stops and smiles. “What do you mean, have fun, mom?”

Amber

Who… did you call… motherfucker"

Put a question mark after the bolded word.

and he takes deep breathes as if he had just been rescued from deep waters, his lunger underwater.

He faces the situation with the maturity of someone who has not seen it for the first time, even though you can still trace the lingering fear in her teenage visage.

his

Michael didn’t find an snwer.

Answer

Bug, in chapter 4. When visiting Ollie’s bedroom, I had the option to use Dreamwalk, even though it wasn’t one of my powers.

They take a notice to notice you’re there. But then you do;

Moment, when

Yeah, you don’t fucking now

Know

Your scream was not loud enough to wake up the BRooks

Brooks

The screen portrays a sun-bathed Amber, who hus her wife Laura.

Hugs

They are even stopping to call her gringa

Calling

1 Like

Finally got around to the update, definitely enjoyed the new tidbit for Ch.4 can’t wait to see where it goes now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: And besides the typos already pointed out, it otherwise looks good I’ve most certainly enjoyed the pace, really helps one immerse themselves. :blush:

4 Likes

Great update! And Mr. Sarcastic Perv Ghost is one step closer to vengeance on Violet.

And that threesome mentioned at the Halloween party :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

It literally kills me that I found the current story ended where it went to a climax… …Aaaaaand I must say that it’s a wonderful work! The former part, including all the haunting things, made me laugh my head off in my dorm:D(My roommates even asked me what I was doing hhh) Excellent job !

3 Likes

Damn, It’s been a long time and finally you did an update!
Coincidence enough, yesterday I was thinking about this game and look. I got a new update.

nice update good luck on the future updates :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :scream: :scream:

1 Like

I think I just doomed the brooks. I got a bad ending. They were captured and the boss is coming

Great story so far cant wait for more!!

With the ability to interact with objects I managed to scare them off. But then Violet came with my lover as a hostage::sneezing_face:
Became a bit suspicious when the story said that I didn’t remember anyone else’s death, and was really astonished to find out who was standing outside🤯

7 Likes

I love this!