Ghost in the library(wip 57k)

Mary

Elizabeth

Jane

Thank you both @Shoelip qnd @JLBH. I have decided to go with Ada.

Okay awesome

Nice short name. Easy to remember.

:slight_smile: @JLBH

To be honest I am struggling with the conflict table. Had a good flow then forgot where I saved the file to. Would really hate to rewrite it.

Ack!

Here I am thinking that I might actually finish section one by the end of the weekend.

That is, until I decided to redo the weapon section. lol I did a lot of research and have developed three paths for weapons now.

The Wicken:
You have a spell book

Catholic:
You have faith and a Bible

Paintball
A highly custom paintball gun that fires iron or salt

So it seems I still have a lot of work ahead of me. So I wont be updating until then

The weapon is replacing the device that you use to drive off ghosts?

@Shoelip no not at all. :slight_smile:

So you will have the device, your weapon path. Plus two possible experimental weapons.

Hm, interesting. I figured this was going to be more of a horror, completely in over your head type of thing, like Alien. Whereas, the Paintball Gun makes me think it might be more like Aliens.

@Shoelip
I was never happy with bringing a gun to a ghost fight. The modified paintball gun fires a cloud of micro fine particles of iron or salt at high volocity creating a much greater effect then a bullet.

Yes I am aimming for horror. :slight_smile:

I want the paintball gun!

line 269: Non-existent command ‘shipping’

@JLBH yes I do to lol

@Storm thank you

There wont be an update until I finish the conflict, weapon path, and stats table. This will mean section one is completed, and will be a sizeable update.

Section two will be the van ride. I have decided to drop the fuel scene, just was not doing enough to keep.

Section three will be the arrival and setup. I think in all there will be six sections.

I already have plans for two more books on this series plus one IAP. While I am not big on IAP’s I think Craig’s path does require a special add on. To much of a spoiler to go into now.

No problem. And what is an IAP.

@Storm in-app purchase (IAP)

Ok cool

Trying to reason out why someone would not want to mix iron and salt in a single shot.

My thoughts on it are as follows. The density of iron and salt are fairly far apart. There for the amount of explosive enery required for an effective shot will vary.

So mixing the two may work, but poorly and in an unpredictable pattern. Does this seem plausible?

I should note iron is offence and salt is defence.

I’m you’re mixing fine shavings together in paintballs then the relative density shouldn’t make any real difference, I would think. I’m not a physicist, but that doesn’t seem too complex.

@Shoelip the material is wraped in tissue paper not paintball Thus should create cloud of particles.

I think just a guess “why someone would not want to mix iron and salt in a single shot.”

Iron is a magnetic solid which is insoluble in water while a Salt is a non-magnetic solid which is soluble in water.

So they cannot be used together? lols science :-?

@Aera thanks :smiley: