Ghost in the library(wip 57k)

I have gone back to truck driving. :slight_smile: Now that I am back on the road have been writing again. Funny, I thought being home I would write like crazy. lol in eight months I managed maybe three or four paragraphs. I manage that in the first week back on the road.

I am still working the backgrounds stories, but making progress. you now can end up with a spirit guide if you play your cards wrong. evil grin I am aiming to have this section done and updated by the end of Aug.

For a long time I had a problem with the layout of the library, but after spending a lot of time in my home town library, which is old and creepy, I have solved a lot of game issues. It still will take me considerable time to get to this part of the game.

Once I reach the section that the player reaches the library I will be asking for Alpha testers as this section of the story will be closed to the public but, I am not ready yet for that. I want to keep some of my secrets until I release this beast. I still enjoy working on this but I have five other projects I would like to getting writing on.

seeing as I was playing and ran into the line 23: Neither true nor false:0 bug, I’d beg to differ

@War_Doctor
If that bug was under backgrounds, Then yes I know that bug. I am working on finishing out the background section first, then will go back and fix bugs and grammar. Thank you for point it out…

I finished the Doctor section for backgrounds. Have not tested, and will not until I finish the plumber and firefighter sections. Once backgrounds are completed will go through fix grammar and and code problems. Adding the Spirit guide means I need to go back into a lot of code to add her in. Progress is slow but moving at least, I still want and try to finish this bit of coding up by the end of Aug. I still have a lot of writing to do for all the possible team combinations. Could take six months or better to finish that section up.

Managed to clean up and fix bugs in the Doctor section of the back story. Laid out the section for the Plumber and Fire person. Still need to work on these two section. Going to try and get them done this coming weekend. Still have a mass bit of code to go back through and add to the background section, but most of that runs in the background so do not need it currently.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80005171/Ghost/Ghost.html

*Edt I also found time to work on a very small story idea that I am excited about. It may only take a few months to write it. For now just going to plug away at it a little at a time. Will post a few update here and there.

1 Like

Not the weekend I wanted as my new laptop took a huge dump. But to say I never learn would be incorrect. :slight_smile: I had everything backed up. A bit of stray info was lost but not any of my writing. I spent the weekend picking up a cheap laptop and installing everything. Added about 3k over the week as far as background coding, had planned on working on the rest of the background story and CoB this weekend, needless to say this did not happen,

I have made a fair bit of coding completed into the background, While you can skip this section, if you do play through it, it adds some bounces and minuses. Plus, I have a few Easter eggs in there as well. I hope to finish up the back end coding this week, crossing fingers. Then will, if my new laptop holds up, will work on the rest of the background story this coming weekemd.

1 Like

I keep getting an error message as soon as I click the link

Thank you, looks like I did not set one of the various true/false in the start file. Will fix tonight.

Have fixed the bug sorry any problems. Any feedback is welcome but this still a long ways to go.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80005171/Ghost/Ghost.html

Having to run from Dallas Texas to Woodland Pennsylvania this weekend so no time to write or work on CoB sorry all.