Ghost in the library(wip 57k)

Mara bug hunting vol 1
error 104 bad label inventory

If i chpose Sally choice say hir her not hire.

One of my date choices say im a boy nope i choose being woman i couldnt feel like a liked man 0-o

@MaraJade thanks will fix that in the next update.

I striped out the old code on the bits I recycled but may have missed something will track the boy down.

*edit will let you posion him :smiley:

Can’t hire Joe Black - game crashes…

(did anyone else change the name of the company to Ghostbusters?)

@nine will fix that in the next update. Thanks for the bug find.

Lol thought about that myself.

I tried to hire sally and got an error

@stsword thanks. I have fixed this bug but won’t be able to upload until tonight.

Ghostbusters

Reminds me if that

Love it though

Thanks @JLBH to early to tell yet but working on it.

Ok Think I fixed all the bugs listed so far.

Inventory still does not work. Made a good dent into it but still lots to code. Hoping to have it and the save system done by the end of the week.

Aye aye captain

404 Error - Page not found.

Lol @JLBH lol

@Martin_Brody sorry seem the upload had a problem, I will have to fix tonight.

Gosh captain

No problem carnt wait

Ok it is up and running now, I made sure lol. When you hit the error line 128 that is as far as it goes. Working on the inventory page still hope to have it up in a day or so. Thanks.

My company ghostbusters is up and running

Sorry couldn’t resist

@JLBH lol

After I have the save system and inventory up and runnimg will be working on the van ride. This section is considerably large. 12 possible members and three of them riding with you. Each has something different to bring to the conversation. With 8 conversations planned, do the math lol. So I plan on breaking these down into small sections. Will keep a running list as I update each one. This going to take some time to complete. Hope to knock a lot of it out for NANO.

You may have noticed no stat button. Taking a different approach. You will be able to check stats, only at certain points.

@JLBH You have inspired me to add an easter egg, should have it out by next update. 8-X Muaahaaahaha

Ohhh :(( i love watch stats growing, i love look at them to take the decision more logical to what my character could actually do…

@MaraJade lol not to worry. Stats will be viewable at most if not all choices, I just really dislike the look of the button always at the top. It annoyed me so I took it out.

Ahh perfect then. :slight_smile: