Gang Related, working title

The downside, Be awhile for demo, Alot of features

Really excited about this game can’t wait for demo.

Its been a while, but Guess what. Im back and started codeing now, Im gonna need advice on worldwide traditions, and info on Dangerous cartel,

Did you get it back?

@Polymnia Im thinking of having it in L.A or N.Y since im familar with L.A area
@that1german I grew up with Ms-13 members, im from were it began, so yeah I know. You doing a good job with barrens, maybe we could do a job togther someday
@ErinRosado hmmmmmm.

@Deathwriter I wouldn’t if I were you. I’m kinda unreliable when it comes to group projects. Just ask my friends from high school.

Glad you like the barrens

Can’t wait for my gang since you said we had creative methods most gang games no option or bpand method.

IM BEING SUED.

For what?

lets guess the title it is the title of a show on fox

@Deathwriter

Seriously? for what? you don’t even have a demo yet.

hehe. “my phones a piece of shisnick.” idk if that was a typo but idgaf. ima start saying that. “shisnick…”

Weren’t you going to get a better title anyway?

The bloods and crips filed copyright :stuck_out_tongue:

@choiceofgamer gang relatedis a police term, it could mean anything. so dont be that sarcastic ass in the comments

@choiceofgamer true but before it was a tv show on fox it was a song by ABK & ICP

These guys fucking suck
@Lobo420
so you know comics and smoke

the point isn’t if you liked the song it is that there is a song called Gang Related.

I have to ask how you came to the conclusion that I smoke & read comics.

The name says it all

lol not really, there is another meaning to my name & that is high wolf, you know like top dog