Games With Good Romance?!?!?

Also check out the work in progress when life gives you lemons. So far it’s in the modern world a slice of life game. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

this is my opinion on the best games with good romances and as me a girl, the one who I find like I can totally imagine myself in is

1. Way haven chronicles
  2. Shadow society
  3. Sword of rhivenia
  4. Miss bennet
  5. a long weekend
  6. Samurai of hyuga
  7. A mage reborn book 1 <ending is the best, I cry>
  8. Fallen hero
  9. The passenger
  10. The soul stone
  11. Heart of house
  12. Zone exodus

As I say, these games like the one I think was written for a girl so yeah

<3

6 Likes

The Great Tournament : MC × Hannah, the classic knight × princess romance :heart:

plus three more ROs : the scholar, the archer, and the aloof girl. GT had the best romance in whole MU.

4 Likes

I bought the game long ago but never got to it. Is the romance good or fulfilling? I got an impression that its more about managing a kingdom and politics and not much relationship stuff) Or am I wrong?

It ends fairly abruptly with an expectation for players to wait for a sequel, so I would not particularly say kingdom management really kicks off as of now. As for LIs, could not say, haven’t played Sword of Rhivenia. Isn’t my cup of boba tea.

1 Like

Ok got it^ thank you!

It did but there’s still romance in there and we can actually see each RO storylines and background. We can even sometimes see things in their point of view which is rare. I really like it. A lot

2 Likes

Oh thats actually great^ I also love POVs from the LIs. It always gives more context to their actions. Now I definitely have to play it)) Thank you for answering!

1 Like

The Golden Rose Book One - By far the best
Try it, you will not be disappointed

12 Likes

Oh yes! I played it, it was amazing & can’t wait for book 2. But thank you for the suggestion!

Oh yes, i love this when life gives you lemons wip so far, good romance and I like a game where you can be a parent, not many games like that.

6 Likes

Definitely Fallen Hero. It’s rare that I like all the love interests and am genuinely interested in a variety of poly options.

12 Likes

Seconded. I didn’t expect Argent becomes my favorite path in Book 2, tbh.

Heck, I didn’t even expect she would become an RO to begin with, yet here we are. That was one hell of a good decision by the Author.

3 Likes

Oh yes, I agree Lady Argent is an amazing romance. I didn’t even think of Argent as an ro at first but when I did romance her in book 2 I loved it. I love when you can romance a character who is reluctant to love someone at first but you can break down their walls and soften that hard shell. When Argent started showing her sweet and caring side it was a good scream moment for me.

5 Likes

Lost me at Samurai of Hyuga NGL RHDHDHSH
The game where all my romance options leave me and I get stuck with the guy who basically SAs me?

7 Likes

Seconded. I actually like yandere games, but find absolutely nothing redeemable about that asshole.

2 Likes

He’s so deliciously lost it that it gives me flashbacks to old yaoi manga. It makes me nostalgic.

3 Likes

LMAOOO I totally get that, it’s just so funny to me as a suggestion for a good romance game when the author writes out all your options but him

4 Likes

I think his books switch LIs with each new one. Second one was Momoko, third one was probably Toshio, fourth one is Jun, my beloved, fifth one switched to Toshio and Momoko getting semi-equal screentime. With this switching I’ve decided that fuck it, we ball and romanced everything with a pulse.

5 Likes

Technically there would be also a samurai in the third. But he/she has so little screentime that many likely forgot his/her existence