Game of Thrones TV SHOW (spoilers)

What do you think will happen next?

Edit: Thanks, @Fairygodfeather.

Books! Discussion Thread!

Hard to guess. The show is threatening to overtake the books at this point.

Is game of thrones interesting (I never watched any of the episodes or read the books. I don’t even really know what its about)

I’m curious about bran, but if I think about it I can’t imagine what’s going to take there

And game of thrones is good to watch

@122BCooper
I think Stannis will win. If he captures the Boltons and/or Theon, he’ll have them executed, but I expect Ramsay to escape. Sansa might try to ally with Stannis or escape the whole mess. I think Tyrion and Dany could team up for a while, but knowing the show, something stupid and unexpected will happen and ruin everything turning them into enemies. I think Tommen will have a total breakdown and/or some significant character development soon.

@faewkless Yes, it is very interesting. Whatch the show and read GRRM’s novels, It’s awesome.

I’m fairly certain the Other’s pending invasion will put paid to the plans of mice and men south of the Wall.

Theories abroad (Note: If you haven’t read the books, it’s a bad idea to read these):

Cersei kills her kids and then dies, or Jaime kills them and her. Kings Landing burns.

Jon is the son of a certain sister of Ned Stark and a certain Prince killed during the civil war.

Tyrion joins up with Dany, and they eventually leave Meeran after beating the slaver armies.

Ramsey is probably killed, or Roose. One or the other. Stannis reclaims winterfell.

Little Rickon is found and White Harbor swears loyalty to Stannis.

Stannis (Before Kings Landing burns) becomes king for a bit, then he too dies.

@122BCooper If it’s true, it would be an appropriate end for Ramsay. But if Stannis captures Roose alive, he would burn him alive, I don’t think he could survive that.

I like the theorie of Kings Landing burning even more so if Stannis where to burn along with it. With him being the chosen sevent of the lord of light it would be a fitting end for him.

Well, Melisandre believes that Stannis is the Lord of Light’s chosen. Doesn’t mean he actually is. glances at Jon and Dany

Stannis is no longer the Mannis :pensive:

Stannis stopped being the Mannis when he killed his only child. Not cool dude.

Now he’s just a ham.

Stannis the Hammis…

I think

Why couldn’t it be the god of hugs and love? C’mon

I kind of like the idea of Margaery on the Throne with Tyrion as her Hand but that’s probably not gonna happen :smiley:

Drogon.

:dragon_face:

I honestly could care less who sits on the Iron Throne. I don’t think any of them really deserve it. But I know who I think would probably be the best at it… The shady puppetmasters, Varys and Littlefinger. Two completely different types of shady with totally different agendas, but both would be competent rulers in their own ways.

Definitely Jon Snow since he “wields” (commands) Lightbringer. The night’s watch is Lightbringer. There is way too much evidence to support this (Jon’s dream, Night that Ended song, and nights watch not taking a wife in relation to Nissa Nissa story). I think the vows give it away most.

“I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers”

Well game of thrones g g. It’s been a fun run, actually it’s been a horrible run but I guess I’m some sort of masochist for staying for so long… Although this is just the season finale I don’t think I’m going to watch next season. I don’t think alot of people are going to watch next season. I guess Poison_Mara will be happy with this ending.