Game of 20 - (WiP) Updated 9/26

Im interested for sure.

This sounds really cool cant wait to see where this goes

Sounds like Saw or Until Dawn

2 Likes

That was some real dark stuff. Make it like it.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the interests. Iā€™m still deciding how this story will be. Will it be Saw like or will it be more of a ā€œgameā€ type where there are certain goals to reach.

I hope I donā€™t disappoint anyone when I release a demo!

1 Like

Donā€™t fall into the trap of thinking you need to impress us P.S Donā€™t ask about my profile pic

Itā€™s because he lost a bet

Finally a truely gore WIP if you go through with it. it does remind me of the hunger games only more grusome. Count me in for this WIP cause Iā€™m excited af :smile:

What did you get here ? Anyway

Also you can be your own Seneca Crane P.S that is the game master In the seventy-fourth game if you didnā€™t know

Sorry man just thoght theyā€™d be curious

1 Like

Alright @VariX, what is going to be the main conflict?

I love psychological horror and Hunger Games and stuff like that, so you definitely got me hooked. Imo it would be a bit sad to be a mastermind without being a player in the game, becauseā€¦ social interactionsā€¦ and ROsā€¦ just wonā€™t exist. And it would be boring for me to control everything, but not be an actual part of it. As to how the MC can dieā€¦ Iā€™ll let myself be surprised with that one. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I heard thatā€™s why itā€™s going to be even more grusome mwahahahaha they wont know what hit them :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

BTW are you going to put some Roā€™s in there as well? If you are how many?

He answered this already do you not read replies?

I must have over read that part loool

1 Like

How about the age of the main character?
Is it possible to be genius young detective?(u know u u know u know like Shinichi Kudo)
Well just asking a question. Not a request.
Is the main character customizeable?
So u r mastermind? meaning u the villain?
Should be fun. Maybe it time to retire being hero all the time.
Since it psychological I think each death should have an impact to us(pity, joy, guilt) unless right from the very start it just a game for psychopath.
And since it psychological, I guess u can pull invisible strings and encourage people to kill each other.
But this kind of story and u the mastermindā€¦ I can already see the bad ending unless u anti hero.

Oh sorry for rambling.
I just deeply interested in the story. Sorry if I break any rule. New here

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :blush::blush:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Iā€™m still thinking about this. Would it be an external conflict or internal? Should I make you question your beliefs/morals throughout the game or should I just make your beliefs/morals solid already, but one of the characters is trying to snoop you out? I feel the internal approach would be better, but then again external and internal conflicts together would be just as good.

1 Like