Game Idea-The Monster hunted by Monster Hunters

#Drakengard 1

There’s a dude. He’s a psychopath. He makes a magical Pact with a dying nb dragon (female in the English version but you can pry a canon non-binary dragon from my cold, dead hands) that fuses their souls together; neither one can now live without the other. They make a decision: the dude borrows the dragon’s power to wreak havoc on the invading Empire, and the dragon gets to burn humans, which they hate. Also they fall in love in one ending. In the other endings there’s aliens.

I now wear a hand brace because the final boss was so hard it permanently fucked my tendons up, please don’t play this game. I’m not joking.

https://s18.postimg.org/ce4eog07t/DSC_0320.jpg

Now I’m stuck on 99% forever and I have to wear hand support and my hand shakes a lot and I get burning pain every time I so much as write or type. :-1:

#Drakengard 2

No one remembers this game but it’s about a feral child who is raised by a dragon and also it’s generally more light hearted than the first game which is mindfuck and hard as ass. You now play as the wimpy feral child who is now a knight of the Empire and his dragon foster-dad who is Very Grumpy.

The endings make sense but no one cares about them.

#Drakengard 3

100%ing this game is not hard compared to the first game. It’s a prequel. You play as Zero, a woman who is dying of a mind-controlling parasitic flower. She wants to kill the mad people the parasite infected, which are now worshipped by many of the surrounding villagers, so she makes friends with a powerful dragon called Michael. They fall in love and then he dies.

So she gets to raise his reincarnation (the dragons in this series have no genitals, are all trans and just reincarnate instead of reproduce), which is a little innocent baby dragon called Mikhail… to slaughter innocent people en masse in order to get to her targets.

#Nier

The final hand-breaking ending of the first game leads to this game, as opposed to the first ending which leads to 2. A spin-off that focuses on a man, his dying daughter (or sister if you’re playing the Japanese version) in a post-apocalyptic world with magic, threatened by the appearance of eldritch monsters called Shades.

There’s like, weird stuff happening and a giant plot twist and I can’t spoil too much but your party members are a really cool trans woman and a kid who’s glance turns stuff to stone so that’s cool. There are no dragons in the NieR series but there are monsters. Oh yeah, and there’s a talking book voiced by Liam O’ Brien.

#YORHA

I can’t really explain this but it’s a prequel to NieR: Automata and also, there’s lesbian robots vs aliens. There’s singing and some of the songs are pretty cool.

No dragons, no monsters, but a lot of electronic J-metal.

#Nier: Automata

A sequel to the first Nier game and also a companion piece to Drakengard 3.

You play as a gynoid (aka a female android), presumably fighting aliens? I guess. It’s not out yet.

3 Likes

This explains to me why Jim Sterling likes Nier so much…

Dark Souls boss hard or God of War Zeus hard?

I haven’t played either series.

But… imagine at the end of God of War 2 Extreme Mode (do you say Titan Mode?), for the very final secret boss, it:

• strips all your weapons and powers
  • gives you one hit point
  • and turns into a Challenge mode DDR rendition of Paranoia Survivor MAX.

But with buttons instead of your feet, and if you miss one step it’s game over.

1 Like

What i mean you’re an animal monster and ppl are hunting you.

IDK where this forum is going. lol

I knew it.

1 Like

This sounds really interesting. I would like to see a modern version w/ different custom options for our MC & maybe start out having our MC trying to hide amoung humans but being figured out. Then our choices determine if we get caught or not as well as determine if we are really are a monster or not

Three year old thread. We have an Interest Check Thread for those interested.