GaaaaaMeeeeees

I see what you did there…game doesnt even have to zoom for your dwarf…right size for that cutscene…cough cough:joy:

And then they all have apology conversations, and I’m pretty sure the’re not affected by being fwarden. She does seem to have more to say about Leliana however.

Fans recommend reading Asunder and the Mask Empire before DA:I so I decided to start with Asunder even though I’m not yet done with the book. :joy: But I will eventually read them all.

To be honest, I got the feeling that I am nearing the end of the game. Need to clear out some Inner Circle Quests first. I am still deciding when to do Jaws and the Descent before or after the end of the game and the dragons as well.

Wow… That’s a lot of things to do before I do the last of the DLCs. :joy:

Well poop. But seriously tho, i dont mind delays if it means the end product will be improve

Here are some hints;

1) If you are doing the Orlais quest, you are closing in on the end. With that said, think smart here when you do it (nothing dramatic changes admittingly, but I want to see what person you are). Why ? No reason :innocent:

2) I would strongly recommend you do the DLCs before you finish the main game (you will thank me later.

3) The dragons were easy overall (due to my party), except that one annoying ice dragon at Emprise du Lion that made me want to kill myself…I mean, he was easy ( that ice place in Orlais, in case I said the name wrong ).

I’m replaying the first game before I get dark souls 3 and I’m now realizing the terrible decision I’ve made. Why couldn’t I just treat myself to Firewatch or Until Dawn instead of watching myself crash, burn, and slashed?
I’m in too deep now. I can’t stop.

I know how you feel, but then one day after the constant dying, I woke up and questioned why am I doing this to myself? So, I took a walk around the park for a bit, grabbed something nice to eat (chili cheese fries) then headed back home. Little did I know somewhere between the time I left home and made it back I happened to stop by Game Stop to pick up Dark Souls 3, little did I know I was already playing the game; little did I know I died on the very first boss. I legit hate this game.

You are a masochist.

That’s why.

You learn something new about yourself every single day!

Praying for you :sob:

I play Dark Souls mostly to troll people.

I love it when other players get so pissed off, they rage and send you a message.

Invading is so much fun.

Please, the biggest trolls were the max level havels and smough waiting for invasion in the forest.

Dark Souls isn’t that bad to be honest except the bed of chaos…

I love the feeling of killing a tough boss or enemy or the feeling of helping a fellow player and favourite is the feeling of winning an honourable duel

Tbh same in so close to finishing the game and I got Dark Souls 3 still in its wrapping :tired_face:

You should play the dark souls 3. It’s fun as heck but if you got the fire fades edition, watch out for midir, Gael, and sister friede

Oh guys who has beaten dark souls 3 or
Bloodborne in here?

Damn this looks cute

I had my eyes on this for quite some time. I really like the artstyle!

Damn what happened to this thread? Nothing for 3 years but before that something happened 6 hours ago? What?

The time stone.