GaaaaaMeeeeees

I’m not even finished with origins yet and you guys are already making me anxious! And @resuri08 has not finished DA:I yet :laughing:

Blame @Dark_Stalker, not me. Also, how was I suppose to know you loved Alistair ?

No, but I’m pretty sure @resuri08 knows what I am talking about. If she has done it, I sympathise with her. If not…she is going to hate this for a long time.

Eh I thought you know because I said it a while back but it’s ok lol.

And I think she said that she’s excited to meet Alistair again so I assume she hasn’t met him yet.

My bad, I’ve not been on here lately. That’s on me.

And to @resuri08, I apologise in advance.

So how will my choices carry over to the next games exactly?

Through your save file. It will be different with the 3rd one though.

Ah I see. Thanks!

As Resuri said, through your save file. However, since DA:I was coming on next gen I.e. Xbox One and PS4, at the time, an alternative was created by BioWare: Dragon Age Keep. It recaps all the major (even almost all the minor) decisions made in both games (Origins and 2). If you have an EA account, it does allowing you to bring your save file, if say you used a Xbox 360 or PS3, onto that keep and to bring it to those next gen consoles. Otherwise, you can just create a new character and pick what actions they’d do as if you had played the game.

Just remember guys: swooping is bad.

anyone tried any of these…or heard about them and can give some info ?

was looking for a game like Ark Survival Evolved…

Mind you…I love Ark…but 200Go…is ridiculous…and my poor pc…cant take it…:sweat:

maybe one day…I have a hard drive that big…for now…I dont have it…

Edit:

So after a long inside-your-head kinda of debate…between fallout 4 and Skylame…

I’m reinstalling Skylame…

Don’t ask me why…I’m So bored…I’m hoping maybe I just go on a killing spree…or steal all the vegetables in the game for lolz…

halp meh…

-Smells a mistake about to occur…-

Please, for the love of all things good, DO NOT START THE CYCLE AGAIN!

Even if you just need a game to run around and do nothing particular in there are way better options for open worlds!

no…there arent…unless you wanna name some ? lol I even tried whats called…no man’s sky…Oh sooo boooring…

I would love to play Ark Survival evolved…but no space…

So what else is there to do ? I,m bored to tears with the strategy games I have…

Well depends on what your looking for. Since you said you were bored and might just do random stuff like killing, I would go point out the Saints Row series, 3 and 4 atleast. They are all about being wacky with a story you don’t have to take so seriously if you dont want.

You might know about those already though.

yeah…played them too much…SR4 is my favorite of the lot…super powers RULEZ!

nah…I was joking when I said that. Honestly…if I could let loose and go steal vegetable for lols…I wont have time to be bored!!! the issue is I try to play skyrim as a real game…and then get bored after a while…

Like for exemple , if you do that 1st dungeon and dont go to the tower…you can hold on unlocking dragons…cose they are a pain in the ass to kill…and way too early…

So that leave me with no main quest to do…so…I just walk around…yes walk…I read the advices about walking everywhere instead of teleporting…

Ah…been ages though since I tried skylame…so who know…after the dissapointement that were DAi and MEA…honestly…even skylame started looking good to meh :sweat_smile:

OH WAIT! HOW COULD I FORGET!

Have you tried Dragon’s Dogma? Fighting monsters feels great there! You can climb all over them and target weakpoints so fights feel really involved and effective. Plus you can create your own character and your sidekick.

yeah , played it and finished it…

it was like dark soul…a poor port to pc…

and while it was quiet unique…(loved the pawn ideas…I actually made a claire redcliff as my 1st pawn XD she was so badass!)…its very grindy game…and small…in compariason to others game…as the map…lol…though I really loved the mythologic creatures…harpies! babeh!

Its still one of my favorite games but you really dont have to grind anything unless you just really want the best weapons and always play on hard mode but its totally easily beatable without that on normal.

Hmm…whelp im not sure what all you have played and what you feel like playing right now…

Well im no help…im gonna go hide in a corner in shame…

check out…claiiiiiiiiire redfield…

well…I recommand you try whats the name…Kingdom of Amalur : the reckoning…

Good game that was overshadowed by Skylame…

aww …it should be an adventure…in modding! lol I may just mod it and never play it lol

What game is that a picture from?

dragon dogma…