GaaaaaMeeeeees

Understandable. I did miss those days when you buy a game, you don’t have to buy the extra stories, clothes etc. :joy:

Just glad PC games could be bought cheap years after though you have to wait lm

I too have played the latest AC (on Nightmare difficulty, no less) and I can confirm that this game is not grindy. Not to me, at least.

Whoever is claiming this to be the case is likely either too anti-microtransactions to be objective or hasn’t played the game themselves and is simply parroting someone else’s words.

You might not need microtransactions, but before them, you could alter the game’s difficulty to increase gained EXP.

Or better yet, in addition to difficulty:

IDDQD

Your memory serves you well ;]

@resuri08

We’ve spent over 75 hours with Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and in all of that time, we’ve stumbled across a particularly nasty bug twice. Well, we call it a bug but we’re not really sure what it is. All we know is that during two especially large fights in two especially large enemy camps, enemies started clipping through the ground and the game’s frame rate tanked to the point where the title was totally unplayable and we had to reload our save. Strange to say the least.

As it turns out, we’re not alone – and some players have apparently had it happen much more regularly. We had hoped that patch 1.0.3, which launched yesterday on PlayStation 4, would have fixed the issue, but according to multiple reports, that’s sadly not the case. Some players are saying that they’re still running into the problem every now and then when things get particularly busy.

As far as we can tell, there’s been no direct response from Ubisoft regarding the frame rate issue. We’re sure that the developer knows about it, but hopefully it’s fixed sooner rather than later.

Damn, that’s a shame. Perhaps I made a good decision to not get Odyssey at launch, waiting for both a price reduction and more patches to come out that fix these issues.

they released a patch…

yesterday for xbox and today for pc and PS4 .

and I have no idea what they did , but I can push some stuff in my setting I couldn’t do before !

I was playing on Medium ! Now I can raise it to High…and the Vram bar stay looking good !

It is quite obvious that with PC games have to be patch especially at launch since each individual have different builds. There bound to have incompatibility issue always, which I miss with console version of the games but it seems it was no different with consoles as well. :joy: Ubisoft seems to be bad at this. :thinking:

I have updated but I haven’t tried it since I have to go sleep. I am hoping for the best later since to be fair, I was able to play the game without much problem except for some FPS issue, which was fixable by the FPS limit in-game.

@E_RedMark
That’s good to hear! I hope I could put some settings at high after the update.

Wait a min, Star Citizen isnt a ponzi scheme?

Ah, I see. Well, it looks like Ubisoft put out another patch on PS4 for it:

Another update has hit PlayStation 4, but this one only weighs in at around 160MB.

Patch 1.0.4 promises more fixes and improvements to the game’s stability. Again, Ubisoft says that “more detailed patch notes” are still in the works, and they’ll be shared soon.

Though it seems this patch isn’t out on PC yet. Just PS4 and Xbox One. :neutral_face:

87/100? That was much higher than I expected. CircleZer0 from the PS4 subreddit said this about it: “Blackout is just like if PUBG was made by professional game developers.”

…err, what?

I think the micro-transactions are pretty minor in AC: Odyssey. I’m not too proud to spend a few extra dollars on a game I’m having this much fun with, but honestly I didn’t see anything worth buying. The gameplay boosts seem mostly unnecessary, and the cosmetic stuff really doesn’t look that much better than the stuff you find in game.

Played for a couple of hours and there’s not much problem but there were stutters during fighting enemies which I didn’t experience before. :joy: Maybe I should remove the FPS limiter. :thinking:

There’s also a new update on Nvidia driver again so I better download it tomorrow and I hope the 1.0.4 will also be available tomorrow too. So many things to update. sigh

Indeed. You could try removing the limiter, it might improve it. Though I’m not experienced at all with PC gaming, so I probably won’t be much help there. :sweat_smile:

It’s great to see Ubisoft working very hard to get these patches out for Odyssey. I’ve heard they were significantly worse at getting those out in Unity.

:thinking:

The only thing I know what’ll happen if you remove the limiter is that some game-and-rig combination may start to burn themselves to crisp. That, and other stuff that is anchored to the FPS (like physics and whatnot).

Of course, that depends on the engine used to make the game.

Yeah they patched alot.

True. When I don’t put a limiter my CPU usage was 100%. O_O I better leave the limiter on. :joy:

Just got ds3. For some reason I found it much easier than bloodborne? Weird, maybe because its less reactionary and more defensive?

(Im loving so much the aesthetic of old dilapidated castles weary and battle scared. As well as ironwork aching from its age is just~ And have you seen the architecture? It’s absolutely stunning and detailed)

Stardew valley is coming to mobile phones… ho ho ho… :dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2: I thought of buying it on steam but I don’t have money in my steam wallet and I often accidently nuke off my laptop so I’ve not bought it yet. Already preordered it now waiting 12 days.

Not on android though.
):

I have yet to find a mobile game I can invest lots of time in, besides the online generic war games.

So I think I’m going to put down AC Origins, Witcher 3, GTA V and LEGO Marvel 2 as the options for my Secret Santa list, thanks guys! :slight_smile:

Heads-up to any PS4 owners:

There is a new glitch that basically bricks your console and forces you to factory reset it. Even deleting the message from the mobile app doesn’t work. It happened to me during Rainbow Six: Siege. A player from the other team used a dummy account to send the message and crashed my entire team. We all have had to factory reset. Only one of our guys wasn’t affected and he has his messages private.

Do this ASAP to prevent this from happening to you.