GaaaaaMeeeeees

Soon. Soooooooooooooon.

Hope you enjoy it! I’ll definitely give it a try but it’ll be a while before I do so, haha. Project Judge when it eventually releases next year is going to take me ages as well. I mean…

“For players that are looking to complete all trophies, it is expected to take anywhere between 100 to 200 hours.”

Now I’m most likely not going for 100% when I buy the game but wow, this is an insane amount of content. SEGA actually released extended versions of the story and gameplay trailers for Project Judge:

No English subtitles yet, sadly. But the extended story trailer (about 11 minutes) is nearly double the length of the original one, which is crazy! Bless the Yakuza Studio!

So my family are doing Secret Santa this year and the budget is £30 max, wondering which of these I should stick up as options for games?

• AC Origins
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Middle Earth Shadow of War Definitive Edition
  • Witcher 3 GOTY Edition
  • LA Noire
  • LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2
  • Watch Dogs 2

The only game I’ve played in that list is AC Origins which I’m going through at the moment. So far, it’s very good. Visually, it is absolutely spectacular. I’ve taken multiple screenshots already using the game’s photo mode, more frequently than I did for Horizon Zero Dawn or Uncharted 4. I know there’ll be many more screenshots to come.

The music by Sarah Schachner is great and I do like the change in gameplay Ubisoft have taken. I’ve only played one AC game before this, Black Flag. Origins being made by the same team, I can say I’m enjoying this more. Looking at my save file, my playtime is under 9 hours and Ubisoft Club is telling me I have 22% total completion. I’m assuming this percentage doesn’t take the story DLCs into account.

Based on what others have said, the main story will last you around 30-50 hours since you’ll need to do side content in-between to level up. Focusing solely on the main story though (you’ll be heavily underlevelled), it’d take a lot less. If you plan to finish everything, it becomes 70+ hours. Then if you decide to get the two story DLCs, that’s another 15+ hours of content. It’ll last you a good while, that’s for sure. :slight_smile:

Either of the three is a must. Especially Shadow of War, had a blast playing it.

TW 3 too if you don’t mind the combat.

Feel like I’m the only one that just couldn’t get into the Witcher.

EA bad.
Geraldo good.

Wait this isn’t r/gamingcirclejerk…

Proceeds to post “Single player games are dead, EA BAD” x100000 times - r/gaming

They deserve all that hate tho. Shitty games and anti consumer practices aside. Maybe dont let your high ranking employee say stupid shit during interviews like “single player is dead” and then proceed to get smack in the face by your competitors with their SP games? Maybe employ the time tested method of “if you fucked up, shut the fuck up”? Maybe employ a new PR team?

No you’re not alone. I started all of them, and finished none. I just couldn’t stay interested in being Geralt

The problem is that EA never said “single player games are dead”. People have just twisted their statement to make them look worse. I’m not defending them, just saying what actually happened.

That’s what they said. Not explicitly saying that single player games are dead.

I think my only reservation about getting Witcher 3 has been the fact I haven’t played the first two games and fear I would be lost in knowing what Geralt and Ciri and Yennifer and the other people who I don’t even know the names of, but I know it got a lot of praise and it would be nice to try it before Cyberpunk 2077 is out.

Thanks for the advice anyway! Will decide which of those to ask the family for and hope my counterpart gives me something straightforward to locate in return…

Yeah I try to play it multiple times, but I just end up stopping after an hour and not playing it again.

It was still a dumb decision when you think that EA got given the Star Wars brand by Disney to do some varied games for ten years and halfway through they have published exactly two games in the same series with very mixed receptions and a handful of crappy mobile games. Even the upcoming game from Titanfall’s developers that they announced so nonchalantly is supposed to be a Force Unleashed rip-off.

Well, after playing a couple solid hours of AC:Odyssey, I have only this to say; I may have potentially destroyed my adopted home. Aside from that, I will admit that Ubisoft is literally going a different approach for this game, which may either benefit or hinder my gameplay. Nothing negative yet I suppose, aside of getting use to the mechanics. All I can say is this, probably get ready for some (maybe?) intense story for our MCs (and that’s the only hint I’ll reveal).

Yeah, definitely.

It just annoys me whenever people keep spamming “SINGLE PLAYER GAMES ARE DEAD - EA” when that isn’t what they actually said. They’re a scummy company for sure but please… use facts for once.

You saved them didn’t you lol.

No comment. I haven’t checked anyways. It can’t be that bad, right?

OOF

Many people blind played TW3. The story isn’t hard to pick on either way, but more knowledge is always a plus.

I will say that I seem to be one of the few people who enjoyed Battlefront 2’s story campaign, even if I wished it had stuck with the Imperial side longer and had the switch halfway through. I liked Iden Veriso as a character and it was quite like a playable Star Wars movie between 6 and 7.