GaaaaaMeeeeees

I’m fine because I’m not ashamed to say I’ve seen some if the story and huge spoilers.

I’m an impatient bitch

for assassin creed you mean ? same…

saw some this morning from review…

but game gonna still be fun for me . Especially since I don’t even know the whole ‘background story’ stuff…and neither care to…

so it be all ‘Unknown territory’ for meh .

While yall are hyping up for a weird history lesson travel game. I’m here waiting for this dank af weed tycoon from Devolver.

I just got a ps4 and some games. Namely, MH world, yakuza kiwami, and spiderman. Holy shit im overwhelmed! After being an intel hd pc player for what 5 years? I finally get the hd treatment! yay!

Congrats! That is a great selection of first PS4 games. Kiwami is on my wishlist as I loved 0, so I may get that once I’ve finished AC Origins. Speaking of Yakuza…

Hidenori f***ing SHOJI !..

This description is my reaction to this track. Time to start headbanging again. The music in the Yakuza series is incredible. Hidenori Shoji also worked on Kiwami’s soundtrack so I’m hyped to hear his tracks in-game for that when I eventually do buy it.

Google’s long-rumored Yeti streaming service is now official, as the company today announced Project Stream, a service that will allow users to stream games to the Google Chrome internet browser. The first game supported will be Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, which launches on Friday.

“We’ve been working on Project Stream, a technical test to solve some of the biggest challenges of streaming,” Google said in a blog post today. “For this test, we’re going to push the limits with one of the most demanding applications for streaming—a blockbuster video game.”

Anyone who’s accepted into the beta test will be able to play Odyssey in their browsers on a laptop or desktop starting Friday, Google said. They’re looking for people with internet speeds of 25 megabits per second or higher.

AC Odyssey streamed to Chrome? Wow. I’m quite excited to see how this turns out.

Oh yeah, so my friends and I have started posting our latest let’s play, this time of Hustle Cat :smiley_cat: We now have two videos up: here’s the first. It’s basically a dating sim involving a cat cafe and… other stuff involving cats which is kind of spoilery… :scream_cat:

Well, you shall be hearing from me probably tomorrow. Wish me luck

Top Ubisoft marketing.

Can’t wait to watch this later! Currently on mobile so data usage is restricted.

I’ll wait for your impressions :slightly_smiling_face:
I have just ordered an external HDD for my PS4, so I’m slightly broke now…but the temptation is big…

@Spectro889 The Official Ezio Theme for AC Odyssey I was talking about where is much more upbeat :grinning:

I love this so much!! Alexios is so snarky!!

Leaked Hatry Potter game by Rocksteady

Saw that and I am hoping this is true!

Not a much of details but it looks great. The combat was smooth too, in my opinion.

I saw no strangling.

Rocksteady seem to have all sorts of games rumored at the moment - Justice League, Superman, Harry Potter and more.

It’s most likely true, at least the game is or a weirdly competently rendered footage for a joke. Anyway, let’s assume the game is real from what we’ve seen. The question is who’s making it? It has to be a WB studio cause they have the HP rights. That left us with 2 options: rocksteady or avalanche the former disney studio that WB acquired last year

PleaseBeTrue, PleaseBeTrue, PleaseBeTrue, PleaseBeTrue…

Is since the PS1 that I’m waiting for a good game in the Harry Potter universe!!!

It’s not confirmed to be Rocksteady, that is just rumours circulating around. I’d say Avalanche is much more likely.

The thing is, there’s word that Warner Bros may be working on exactly that. The publisher resurrected ex-Disney developer Avalanche (the team of Disney Infinity fame, not Just Cause and Mad Max) a little while back, and now it’s recruiting for a large-scale Unreal Engine 4 project that requires story-tellers to lend a “British authenticity” to the plot with “a deep understanding of gaming narrative and branching storytelling, particularly in the realm of RPGs”.

Yeah, I have to agree with this. While I’m glad AC Odyssey is getting very good reviews, I too am not a fan of this “pre-order now and get this game X days early” tactic. Square Enix tried to pull this with Deus Ex: Mankind Divided along with the microtransactions debacle which was bashed to bits. They did the early release with Shadow of the Tomb Raider as well.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider did it last month; FIFA 19 and Madden NFL 19 the exact same. Sony may have resisted the temptation for Marvel’s Spider-Man and God of War, but even it’s been experimenting: MLB The Show 18 could be played “early” if you were willing to pay. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and Red Dead Redemption 2? Well, given how publishers like to follow each other like sheep, I’m shocked they’re not both on board.

I’m not going to pay £74.99 for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – almost £100, are you insane? I flat out refuse. But people are playing now and sharing pictures of Kassandra on social media and by the grace of Greece do I feel left out. Ubisoft knows it – all the publishers know it. And so here we are: two release dates, one game. How long before that “early access” becomes a week? 10 days? Two weeks? And as long as people keep paying for the privilege, those prices are going to rise.

Welp, here we go…

2h before SKIRT OF SPARTAHHHH!!!

See you peoples when I get this game out of mah system! :hugs: