GaaaaaMeeeeees

@Camille622 fair enough, it’s never been a problem for me since have games that I want to play but doesnt have the time to. So any game that give me a reason not to play it is a blessing, give me the chance to work on my back catalog.

@OP:

Oh wow, this is quite the bundle on the PS Store.

KINGDOM HEARTS All-in-One Package includes:

• KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX (Instant Access)
• KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (Instant Access)
• KINGDOM HEARTS III
• KINGDOM HEARTS III Impossible Odds Theme (exclusive)
• PS4™ Custom Keyblade for KINGDOM HEARTS III

Many people say this is a steal. :thinking:

Now thinking about it, this will have well over 100 hours of content. Reading the Kingdom Hearts subreddit and this comment specifically:

Damn. I can see why they say it’s worth that price.

For that price? That’s worth like one deluxe edition game. But you get 4 instead with everything included.

I’ve never played a KH game but 3 is my favorite game out of the series.

Edit: one of the reason I’m not a huge fan of Nintendo

So…I’m normally not one to brag, but…

Excuse me for the next couple of hours :grin:

I was up till two in the morning playing Spider-Man. I regret nothing! Outside needing a lot of tea…

(BTW if you have the game definitely check out the livestream section, you get some hilarious commentary on your actions from people, and in one case I spotted a reference to a obscure Spider-Man character…)

That’s a great offer! I already have all the phisical copies of KH1,5, 2.5, and 2.8, but for those who are new to the serie is a great deal! You basically get seven games (well, six plus a sort of demo) and tree movies (some very long too).

There’s this new kickstarter for a game that seems kind of COGy about being a vampire in a world where vampires are kinda shitty, and also have become common knowledge. Seems kind of interesting, and right up the alley of some people here. I’m not really so keen on the vampires basically just being immortal undead humans who need to drink blood to survive though.

When you put it like that, yeah, it does seem worth it.

A time-traveller? :thinking:

Nice! Hope you enjoy Spider-Man. :slight_smile:

Seven games and three movies? Wow. That is a hell of a lot of content.

I’ll look into it then… well, when I get the money for it. Listening to some KH tracks like “Dearly Beloved” already tempt me to start the series. I loved Yoko Shimomura’s work on Final Fantasy XV so eventually I want to experience her most well-known Square Enix work in-game.

First heard this track in one of the KH3 trailers and I’ve been replaying it frequently, it’s so good!

It got Jack Sparrow in it.

Kingdom Hearts 2 too…Port Royale is actually one of my favourite worlds in KH2.

Has anyone tried Elea? Honestly I bought it just because it’s about a woman trying to rescue her husband, and that basically never happens. On top of that, it’s really good. I won’t get into anything spoilery. Near the beginning there’s a very suspenseful sequence and the tension built by the end of the scene was intense. Generally it seems like it’s going to be a bit of an old fashioned puzzle/exploration kind of game with no quest markers, or waypoints at least a couple times even the objective was obscured. It really forces you to pay attention. And hey it’s only 13 bucks.

Well, that seems like a good enough reason. :thinking:

@E_RedMark @No_This_Is_Patrick PC specs for AC Odyssey are now out: https://news.ubisoft.com/article/Assassins-Creed-Odyssey-PC-Specs-and-System-Requirements-Revealed

Minimum Requirements

OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
Processor: AMD FX 6300 @ 3.8 GHz, Intel Core i5 2400 @ 3.1 GHz, Ryzen 3 - 1200
Video: AMD Radeon R9 285 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
Memory: 8GB RAM
Resolution: 720p
Targeted framerate: 30 FPS
Video Preset: Low
Storage: 46GB available hard drive space
DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers

Recommended Specification

OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
Processor: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.5 GHz, Ryzen 5 - 1400
Video: AMD Radeon R9 290X (4GB VRAM or more with Shader Model 5.0) or better or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB) – See supported list*
Memory: 8GB RAM
Resolution: 1080p
Video Preset: High

Recommended 4K Configuration

Processor: AMD Ryzen 1700X @ 3.8 GHz, Intel Core i7 7700 @ 4.2 GHz
Video: AMD Vega 64, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (8GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
Memory: 16GB RAM
Resolution: 4K
Video Preset: High

And in terms of news…

7 weeks until this comes out.

…why, Square Enix? This is absolutely pointless for PS4 and Xbox One. £24.99 for it, too? You can get the proper game for that price or lower.

Will a release date be announced here? Kojima did say that the game will come out a year before the film Akira was set, meaning this year. Most likely scenario is Death Stranding coming out next year instead, but there’s a slight chance it could release in December this year which is what quite a few people are saying on the game’s subreddit.

Hmm. Athlon Games is owned by Leyou Technologies Holdings, who owns Digital Extremes (developer of Warframe). However, The Lord of the Rings Online already exists and that has pretty good reviews. Also, I’ve never watched or read Lord of the Rings, rip me.

This doesnt mean anything tho. Being owns by the same parent company doesnt mean anything these days. Im pretty sure DE doesnt even know Athlon game exists.

Also a LotR game in 2018? checks calendar weird I thought I was driving a delorean for a second there. This is a classic case of a publisher checking in their cabinet and realize they hold the gaming rights for LotR that’s about to expire. So they’re scrambling to shit out something

A bit of a tall order for AC Odyssey but I could probably run this in medium. Thanks for the gaming news! :smiley:

Yeah, I know. Was just pointing it out from the article.

No problem! I like posting gaming news here too much. :slight_smile:

Yeah, a GTX 1050 Ti should be able to run it pretty well. With AC Origins, it’s over 30fps on high settings at 1080p, so Odyssey may be the same as the specs for both games are similar.

Meanwhile in Yakuza 0…

Got 'em! I love this game.

thanx @Spectro889 , but…lol I cant read system requirements !!!

You Have: GeForce GTX 750 Ti
You Have: Intel® Core™ i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz
You Have: 3 GHz CPU
You Have: 8.0 GB RAM
You Have: Microsoft Windows 10 (build 17134), 64-bit

So…does …can someone tell me ? lol

Based on this AC Origins footage with that GPU and Odyssey having similar specs, I think it’ll run quite well. You have a stronger CPU than this one anyway. Around 30fps on medium-high settings.

you think so ? I’m not crazy and want the EPIC setting or anything lol I be happy with medium …I’m not fussy . CAN YOU RUN IT…told me I cant run AC Origins on minimum XD

Edit: My pc…is a year old . My old one burned (litteraly lol)…so got this one…to be able to run Mass effect Andromeda . Even when I took it to the shop…last month , the guy was surprised , I can run Ark Survival Evolved on it…I have a good motherboard (ISUS) .

Can You Run It? isn’t reliable. A lot of people have said the site told them they are unable to run a game at minimum settings when in actual fact they can. In someone else’s words:

Watching benchmark videos with your GPU like the one above is much better.

You could try Game Debate instead, which I’ve heard is a better site.