GaaaaaMeeeeees

This is just too awesome! I am now very excited to have this release.

Found some leaked screenshots

The male protagonist if you choose to play as him with choice options (Haven’t seen the female character look yet)

Ship combat and travel is a thing again

And lastly the map and inventory

I am so fucking ready.

Is it just me or does that look like shadowrun withought magic?

Well yeah, sort of, both have a cyberpunk setting except Shadowrun uses fantasy elements.

CP2077 is based on a TTRPG as well, Cyberpunk 2013/2020

Ok Pete Hines, you got a chuckle out of me with that pot shot at Wal-Mart Canada. Good job Pete, you cheeky chap.

That was hilarious. Did you guys see Bethesda’s cheeky Alexa video during their conference? Hilarious. Also they confirmed they are working on ES6 so HYPE. Microsoft really killed their conference.

Bethesda just came in with a new Fallout, brand new IP, and TES6! Todd Howard delivered tonight.

I like Bethesda they know how to make fun of themselves. Also, it’s always nice to see Key, he’s always getting overshadowed by Peele. Sad they didn’t put the popular Skyrim on a Casio calculator meme on there.

Jokes on us it’s Skyrim re-remastered.

Well another division is being made, And the gameplay revealed it more bullet sponges :disappointed:. I think everyone would actually like the game if the enemies were smarter so they avoid bullets and use tactics instead of taking 37 shells to the face and not even feeling it.
On the other hand I heard cyberpunk 2077 has no micro transactions along with anthem. Personally I think there is room for hope for cp since it is being made by cd project red so you know they want to find a new ip after the witcher games

Cyberpunk 2077, Doom Eternal, Elder Scrolls 6.

Even though I said I didn’t really care much for AAA games, I can’t help but look at these 3 as the Holy Trinity that I need in my life. Specifically Elder Scrolls; I and many others may have had more than a few issues with Bethesda in their current state, but c’mon, it’s a new Elder Scrolls game.

You mean Black Flag and Rogue? Kenway spends more or less the entire first half of the game not being an Assassin, and Shay turned coat before the game even started. Ezio also wasn’t officially an Assassin until pretty much the end of Assassin’s Creed 2.

RE: all the Cyberpunk 2077 hype, I am all for it. I just hope we get more customization options this time around.

Which is why in my opinion Black Flag and Rogue were the best and also for me Edward was a far better character than Ezio I could understand why people liked him, but he just wasn’t for me.

It’s funny how the games with Edward, Shay, and Bayek where you aren’t an Assassin are the best one in my opinion. Also Odyssey takes place far before Origins so it’s possible this is the beginning of the Templars.

@Natman1025 you forgot the most important thing about Cyberpunk 2077. No DRM.

I’m so hyped for the PC Gaming Show today. Wonder whats going to be on it?

What does everyone think about the announcement from Dontnod? They’re releasing a little game-let that’s supposed to tie into the upcoming Life is Strange sequel. It’s short, completely free, and told from the perspective of a 10 year old boy.

On the one hand…more LiS. Yes please!

On the other 10 seems so young to deal with the serious subject matter. Maybe it’s just that I have a couple of 9-10 year olds in my life, but I worry that I’m going to be more interested in protecting the kid from the game than experiencing it through him.

At least let EA have a chance. Most people gave Bethesda a chance with the new fallout games and they were actually quite good

Damn. Dying Light 2 looked cool too. This is a great year for games.

I think the new game is going to be less dark than LiS. You don’t even actually have powers after all, and it’s all told through a little boy’s imagination. I don’t think you need to worry about that.