GaaaaaMeeeeees

This is why I wish I didn’t lose and break phones so often :disappointed:

Or just don’t get an iPhone. They’re just overpriced shite anyway.

Oh… were you pointing out that I could get all that stuff for just a little more money? I figured you were making a point about convenience (just imagine having a tiny computer in your pocket). My bad.

I don’t really get why people spend so much on phones. I bought a £50 one 2-3 years ago and I still have it.

I was pointing out how iPhone is stupidly expensive and shitty. For 1000 dollars you could easily build a decent PC that is way more powerful than an iphone. Basically what the meme is trying to say is: WAKE UP SHEEPLES, STOP BUYING APPLE PRODUCTS!. Courtesy of r/pcmasterrace. Of course it might be a little more expensive cause the image went for the low effort way. You can easily cut down the cost.

Ah, my bad again. That’s an interesting thing to call a subreddit btw.

Meh, Im happy with my iPhone SE. It was pretty cheap where I bought it. I will agree that $1000 is ridiculous for a phone though.

Man, I love Danganronpa’s intros. The aethestic is great and that jazzy-blue bgm

I just got Fallout 1 for free on Steam because of the 20th anniversary. I already have the GoG version, but why not get it again? I don’t like passing up free goodies…

So pumped for Star Wars Battelfront 2 currently, hoping I can get to try the Beta so I can play about in all three eras of Star Wars canon. Only annoying thing is the game is having a definite Original Trilogy bias at launch with only Yoda, Darth Maul, Rey and Kylo Ren availiable from the start date (though apparently Finn, Captain Phasma, Obi-Wan Kenobi and General Grievous are planned to be added shortly afterwards).

out of those you mentioned only one was from the original trilogy so not sure how biased that is to the original trilogy? i thought you;d have access to the ones from the first game.

which would give it bias to the original trilogy.

No those are the only ones available from either prequel trilogy or Force Awakens era at launch. There are 14 heroes and villains intended to be in the base game, not all the characters available in the original EA game are included.

Prequels

• Yoda
  • Darth Maul

Original Trilogy

• Luke Skywalker
  • Han Solo
  • Leia Organa
  • Chewbacca
  • Lando Calrissian
  • Emperor Palpatine
  • Darth Vader
  • Boba Fett
  • Bossk
  • Iden Veriso (New Imperial Hero for Story Mode)

Force Awakens/Last Jedi Era

• Rey
  • Kylo Ren

Ah I see. when you said at launch i thought you meant it was just those. Sorry.

edit: I wonder if they’ll have FA/TLJ version of Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie

It’s ok, easy mistake to make. And as I said they’re planning to have additional heroes and villains added as free DLC, starting with a Last Jedi pack in December with Finn, Captain Phasma and the planet Cait which features in the upcoming movie as a new location to fight in.

And they’ve confirmed characters will have skins, so yes! There’s a pre-order exclusive to automatically get Last Jedi designs for Rey and Kylo Ren (who will default in their Force Awakens look, though Kylo’s new skin is just minus his helmet and with some scars from his fight with Rey on Starkiller Base).

They also confirmed the locations we’ll get to fight in at launch!

Prequels

• Naboo/Theed Palace
  • Kamino
  • Kassyyyk
  • Ryloth (Droid Control Ship Space Battle)

Original Trilogy

• Tatooine/Mos Eisley
  • Yavin IV
  • Hoth
  • Fondor (Imperial Dockyards Space Battle)
  • Endor
  • Death Star II

Force Awakens Era

• Jakku
  • Takodana
  • Starkiller Base
  • Unknown Regions (Resurgent Star Destroyer Space Battle)

I am boycotting battle front 2 because of the buyable boosters.

I’m pretty hyped for the dragon’s dogma remake.

I got XCOM 2 on sale while waiting for Shadow of War and Wolfenstein: The New Colossus later this month.

I thought it would be fun. I played a lot of Jagged Alliance 2 when I was younger, so I thought I would enjoy playing another tactical game.

I was wrong. I’m so bad at this game. There’s some kind of superboss with four layers of armor and a metric fuckton of health and it gets to act on its own turn PLUS in response to every action I take. It is unbelievable how hard it is kicking my ass. I don’t know why the game thought I could handle this, I haven’t even beaten the first alien base in India yet. What the fuck.

That’s the alien hunters dlc it isn’t clearly mentioned. But is meant to be done later on. Apparently the new war of the chosen dlc makes them slightly easier

Oh my god, thank you. I’ll try uninstalling the DLC and starting a new game. Maybe then I’ll be able to make progress without a TPK on a routine recruitment mission.

Bit of advice during the alien hunter missions you get two pretty good weapons a crossbow which is strong but you have to reload with each shot. And a pair of axes the ranger you equip it to can then throw one axe as a free action then use the second as a melee weapon.

Edit: on and a frost grenade which is useful against the bosses.