From Ashes We Rise [FAWR / WIP] Upd. 30. Oct

@none I encounter the same pop up in both case.

also, who is Nero? i didn’t remember meeting him… or maybe I did and kinda skipped on it and forgot :disappointed_relieved:
EDIT: Oooooh I saw fanart I hope you don’t mind me posting some too I love the characters here xD (tough you might find I am not very creative Vine might look a bit like poison Ivy)

I played your demo fairly recently and I’ve gotta say I really enjoy it! I might even make some fan art too(after another round of being a pretty cool anti-hero of course).

I really enjoy the characters too! Excited to learn more about them(they all seem very different in how they handle themselves which should make for interesting interactions in the future! I’m looking forward to it!)

keep up the good work ^.^

1 Like

Nero was your friend when you were the sidekick before the incident. They were also a sidekick of another hero, IIRC…?

4 Likes

Wait what if we picture the MC to be 100 ft tall? Does that mean stray is 101 ft tall?

Nero was Glamour’s sidekick.

1 Like

the hell…?

That me made laugh. Thank you.

I think he is, too, honestly. He just doesn’t seem like a legitimate threat to anybody, not even my MC. Nor is he allies with anyone I care about. I also don’t find him cool or anything, either.

He’s just kind of there, for me. Don’t get me wrong, he’s definitely a unique character, but I simply don’t like him.

Grapples out of the way, onto an above rooftop, before mob charges him.

“I take it he’s more popular than I thought?”

3 Likes

Lé Gasp!
Armes herself with a wild and angry mob to wish the ground with LéBatman!

On a completely other note, progress is going slow currently ._.
I somehow can’t seem to really advance from my current point of the game, so… sorry guys that the next update might take very long… Additionally, I am starting next month with my job, which means I will have less time for the game.
BUT! I won’t abandon it :3

12 Likes

As long as you don’t blame me for distracting you.

Still awaiting Vine to go Eco-terrorist on us all.

1 Like

blasts through the wall in a flurry of electricity
Hey did I miss the party? May I ask how it has come to Vine became the bad guy through eco-terrorism? Oh who cares, I’ll figure it out some day :smile:.

As long as there’s eventually going to be an update,you can take as much time as you want. :slight_smile:

I’m sure we can all find other thing to do(like trying to catch that GOD DAMN SNORLAX.)

5 Likes

A fellow Pokemon Go player, eh?

Sees Mewtwo on top of the Gotham Harold.

“Holy shark repellent, Batman!”

Remembers that HE is Batman.

“Oh, right, er, just, come here you fucking mystical Legendary!” Glides toward Pokemon.

“I hope you’re recording this, Alfred. Remember, ABR: Always Be Recording!”

Mewtwo disappears instantly, with no plausible explanation.

Cue Darth Vader sound clip from Revenge Of The Sith.

“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!”

4 Likes

As humoring this might be, please refrain from going off topic here.
Thanks.

9 Likes

This happened on another thread. :joy:

My bad. At least it wasn’t as terrible.

Back on topic, though, like you said, has it been established if the blood powers will have negative effects on our body? I’d imagine such an ability having dire consequences.

1 Like

I think the blood power don’t really have downside except if you overuse it, like all the other powers.

Oh, all of them have downsides? What kind of consequences could occur for something like the shadow powers, then? Now I’m interested.

Like i said i think there will be a downside to the powers when you use them too much, like when you try to use your ability on Stray and end up exhausted for a moment.

3 Likes

You permanently turn into a living mass of darkness and are unable to be active during the day?

5 Likes

Wraith words 6 days ago

3 Likes

I like the the writing of this WIP so far,it really sets the mood of the place and the characters. It’s gritty,moody,but it’s supposed to be like that as its based off of Batman. The only thing is,I wish there was more options as to how the MC sees Crow. My own MC is grateful to Crow for giving her a roof over her head and teaching her. However,she doesn’t really see or love Crow as a dad. To her,nobody can replace her dead parents. It isn’t like they died at her birth,they died when she was 12,so she would have plenty of memories and attachment to them. In her eyes seeing Crow as a dad is disrepectsful to her parents memories. This iswhy she was mostly indifferent to being replaced by Troy,although there was some anger at being replaced,mostly she let it roll off her shoulders. She also is nervous around Vine and doesn’t trust her because of her extreme shifts of mood,it throws her off.

2 Likes