From Ashes We Rise [FAWR / WIP] Upd. 30. Oct

Troy: Because he`s fun and awsome and loves cats…so its sooo hard not to love him :kissing_heart:

Stray: Whats there not to like about Stray? The way he acts and have thoose creepy beautiful eyes is just :flushed::heart_eyes::blush: My small MC boy loves him!

Nero: later on when i meet him its going to be awsome i know it and i cant wait to RO him :wink:

5 Likes

All these discussions and I don’t even know any female RO’s that’s plausible enough.

Maybe it’s because they’re not fleshed out enough to spark any romance, or it’s just me.

2 Likes

Sorry, coming in a bit late and if this goes off topic I am saying sorry in advance since I’ve only managed to read all the replies now. But @Wraith, did you say “first one is of Stray in his civilian clothes” or something along those lines? So are you planning to draw a picture of him in his hero/thief gear?

1). On some of the parts of the game you think about too much like when you wanna reveal yourself to Nathan when you are first revived. It kinda curves from the story.
2) I kinda pictured stray as like new 52 Cassandra Cain’s dad

1 Like

really, sorry for sounding dumber but what is 52 Casandra Cain I have never heard of it before, or is it something I missed out on in the past years channel flicking :confused:?

Quick search on Google gave me the results. In order to avoid potential topic derailment, I provide you the links, hoping they will answer your question :wink:

2 Likes

ok thank you, man I am so dumb sometimes I mean how could I forget she was BATGIRL??? But I am glad you came to my aid Panther :grin: :smiley_cat: :congratulations:

ok: question for the author which I would of asked earlier but I was unsure if it was asked before which it was not, and here it is.
Is Stray Gay or Bi?
if it has been asked and answered before I am sorry for sounding like a broken record, but its just left me curious is all :confused: :confounded: :slight_smile:.

^^ Stray won’t react to women should they try to flirt with him. So, Stray only likes men ~

6 Likes

Dang it, @Wraith. You beat me to it. I was trying to get a quote on my teeny phone. :sob:

You can still say your quote xD

dammit :sob: you are a cruel write @Wraith, very cruel indeed…

I still enjoy his company more than Troy’s. Just saying.

6 Likes

I can’t wait too see more super chicks for my dude to be with! Since there’s such a small amount now in particular. But enough about that, I’ve been wondering what other kind of non-lethal weapons can my hero version use? I hope your planning too inclue escrima sticks so I can go nightwing style!

5 Likes

Any other RO characters ?

Can the MC Romance More than one character at a time?

Gives a pointed look at the FAQ.

What kind of other weapons are still being thought about, but I have a small list which I can later decide with what I am going to implement.

10 Likes

first time trying this and I have to say I like where this is going. also, was the game suppose to end at the part where specter and MC meet in the cafe or was it a bug? (Chapter 2)

1 Like

The game ends after the cafe scene so no bug involved.

4 Likes

Nooo! Why did you make Stray smaller than the smol mc :frowning: tall stray are soooo cute and it fits him somehow… Anyway, when I choose to joke around with Troy in the cafe, I got this error “Chapter2 line 780: bad label night_ activity” and another one wth Specter

3 Likes

Ah well, I am currently rewriting a few parts with Stray, so don’t worry. In that version, he’s taller than the MC.
Furthermore, ignore that error. FAWR stops there anyway currently ^^

9 Likes