From Ashes We Rise [FAWR / WIP] Upd. 30. Oct

Did I not just explain it to you guys…

Also, I challenge you on that.

1 Like

I told somebody he did not believe me at all

1 Like

Finished typing after. I’m on my phone, sorry.

1 Like

I want a Crow hug! Errr mug!

Also, let’s not go off track, alright? :wink:

2 Likes

Your on! I guarantee you that I’m right, if you are not sure look it up :smirk:

1 Like

I was typing so I did not see your post until now

1 Like

We’ve established that the Joker probably was the first Red Hood before the incident with the chemicals at ACE :wink:
Before we derail, though, can we please return to the original topic? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

No, you are right, I meant I challenge you on what you said about no one beating you on knowledge of the DC universe.

1 Like

Yes, please. I think the thought of MC may musing about buying a Crow Plushy more interesting as talking about the Joker, @moonwalkerdragon and @ThatOneGuy1 Guys take that to pm or something.

5 Likes

Yessiree no more Joker’s or joking from me :grin:
Edit: ok we will make a PM message board if needed.

2 Likes

We could spend all day and night on who wrote what first, you know.

Let’s try to keep this topic clean, for Wraith’s, mine, and everyone’s sake, thank you.

Hey, can I get a Crow T-Shirt?

4 Likes

I was just confirming that, bro. :wink:

1 Like

On the part of the ‘superheroes’ and Plush toys and everything:

Sure, there are many people in the universe that like the vigilante, or maybe even anti-hero and villain. Depending on who is cheering for what, actually, and on their actions. While they are known, shops with fan-articles are not well established and Kalathol’s government frowns upon the vigilante and thus are not very happy about people supporting them that way.

Still, in the wide depths of the internet inside the universe, people can find whatever their hearts desire :wink:

8 Likes

Anyways, yeah. I want a Crow dummy, so I can kick it’s ass. :wink:

1 Like

Wait crow T-shirts? Where’s the shop sellin’ em’ ? I wanna burn em’
(Sorry reply before I finished :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

MC: Pf I don’t miss Crow, they don’t even care about me. Just look how easy they replaced me :angry:

Also MC: -Puts on a Crow T-Shirt for sleep while cuddleing their Crow Plushy they specifically commisioned by some internet artist to which they described Crows costume in great detail-

18 Likes

Hehehehe, I would have asked a Wraith T-Shirt, but as she’s a villain, I wasn’t sure people would sell them :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Wraith probably sells them herself in the underground you just have to know were to look. It’s a great way to earn money for her evil plans.

7 Likes

My mercenary will make someone make them, and burn them too.