From Ashes We Rise [FAWR / WIP] Upd. 30. Oct

or a phoenix bomb…BOOM!!!

Ok I know you’re on a break from FAWR right now because of the comp. But I decided to post anyway least I forget later.

I’m sorry it something like this was mentioned before but its a big thread and I’m too lazy to read everything,

If you select vilain, you have the same options of the anti-hero, being a mercenary of being a freelancer. But I’ve been thinking, since you’re a villain, why do you need someone to pay you anything? Why not just steal/kill/maim your way to whatever you want? I think a option of living off various acts of vilany would be interesting and set it apart from the other paths.

2 Likes

Do you really want me to answer this?

@Wraith has done an amazing job on every character developed so far. She has excelled beyond where I thought she would when I first read here story.

It turned from being a batman/robin fanfiction type of story to a complete and unique entry in the genre on its own. In my opinion there are not many that can straddle the fence like @Wraith does.

12 Likes

First off, I absolutely adore this game. I lost count of how many times I’ve replayed it already, it’s just that good.

Secondly, I don’t know whether it’s been mentioned before or not, but when you seek out Stray for help, after a bit of dialogue he already tells you when and where Crow and Blackbird will meet. But then you have to work with him anyway, after which he informs you about the time and place of Crow’s and Blackbird’s mission again, with both him and you acting as if he didn’t give you that information earlier.

1 Like

More like, dance and do amazing acrobatics, all while never falling off the fence. XD

And tipping from one side to the other, laughing maniacally.

2 Likes

Is this from the Outlaw path or the villain one ?

it happened to me on both

never happened to me, did I miss something?

_comes out of the hole I was tackle by @Nathan_Faxon _

5 Likes

brushes debris off himself. I need to work on my aim.

In other news! Will there be any upcoming characters left, Wraith? :smiley:

4 Likes

[details=News]Seizes Nathan and Envy by their necks and throws them back into the other thread.
Took the trash out, Darlings!
coughs[/details]

Well, sure there will be. You should know that, from all the people around here :wink:

2 Likes

More characters? Wow, can’t wait to see their traits.

Welll… I think we had 10 or 11 Characters introduced so far if I am not mistaken?
That means we still have 4 left. At the given moment, of course… depends if I get some more ideas for more characters, and on how many I might or might not kill during the middle of the game.

8 Likes

Dang spoiler, they’re just way to tempting to me. Now I’m sad cause I like all the characters.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, they shall still be with us in our hearts.

1 Like

“Here’s to you…” :notes:

What heart? I only have a vortex of darkness and bitterness.

3 Likes

Wow, real heartbreaker…
Oh power idea! Take away people’s emotions/love. AMAZING!

Better: Take away their will to fight. Throw them into a dark hole of numbness.

2 Likes

Oh. So you’re going to go GoT on us.

7 Likes