From Ashes We Rise [FAWR / WIP] Upd. 30. Oct

Ah. Of course. Should’ve figured that. That answers more of my questions than you may think.

Throw that in with the cake and we have ourselves a full on Kalathol toga party. Make it happen @Wraith!:pizza::cake::yum:

2 Likes

Oh no spoilers are my trigger. Lol jk but im thinking uo some theories about when she after the gov.

There’s a bug every time I access the character bio on stat screen

I am working on it right now, on both this Stat Problem as well as the one with Vine…
Vine starts to remind me of Troy with her squeezing in where she is not supposed to be…

Anyway, I will upload a fix-it in a few minutes, will write when it’s up.
I hope it’s fixed then.

Glares at her coding

EDIT: Try it now?

5 Likes

naughty coding, stop coming alive and changing yourselves!

pretty much wraith right now.

6 Likes

Now there’s nothing on the character bio :sweat_smile:

Mh… weird.
I clicked the link on this thread and went up to the first Chapter.
You should at least have Crow and Lucian in there?
Those are the ones you should have now once you reach Chapter 1

2 Likes

Oh yeah my bad I took that screenshot in prologue. No wonder there’s no one on the bio :joy: sowwryy

You probably opened the bio before you met anyone.

Try progressing more into the story first.

3 Likes

Yup thanks, figured :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hii wow amazing story you have here! I’ll admit I’m addicted already :sweat_smile: so I found a few typo’s and small mistakes. Don’t know if you knew about their existence but here they are in their original dialogue :smile:

. “If I ever see you guys around ever again, I won’t be as nice as I am right now. So get off the ground and disappear into the hole crawled our from, understood?”

‘I think its: into the hole you crawled out from’

“Everything going well over here?” You look at her as she plays with her plants in her lab, a slight smile gracing her lips

It’s in her ‘lap’, unless she has a pick up research lab with her

You come from the Narrows, a dark and dangerous part of Kalathol. Your father made the wrong kinds of friends and had more problems than he could possibly solve on his own. He owed the wrong men your families whole fortune. Two weeks later, she died.

When you look in the stats you see this by your own character. I thought it was her mom who died two weeks after? Or it has to be a ‘he’

Earnings: -825

Typo or should I find my character a bridge to sleep under? :smiley:

Again love the story update soon hahaha :heartbeat:

totally loving this story due to it being a superhero story AND inspired by Batman, my fav DC hero.
even more so that the protagonist’s role is similar to Jason Todd.
keep it up xD

2 Likes

Just dropping in to say that I’m in love with Specter already!! It’s cool of you to add a mute (?) character and I loved that little scene in the cafe. I’m looking forward to seeing more of him hehe
This game is great so far and I love your writing!

3 Likes

i love this game :slight_smile: curious to see what will happend if we chose to reaveal ourself to our foster-mom

3 Likes

just played the villan route and enjoyed it tho I have to agree with the joker want at least the laughing part of him .in a dark way if you cameback from the dead and finally got home and saw you were replaced wouldn’t you find it funny after all that?

Man, I’m completely in love with this WIP,

Totally want a scene playing a murderous villain that you reveal yourself to crow in a “why didn’t you save me, you made me like this” vibe. Seeing as you lost a big of your adolescence just to come back to find someone else in you place.

But i’m also looking foreward to reveal myself to crow in that mansion scene. Maybe become a hero then?

Anyway great work!

5 Likes

Or even better yet saying “You have proven that you will never be capable of saving Blackbird.” as the tied up corpse of fakebird sits on a chair beside you. You’d pat him [Blackbird] on the back asking him if you’re right but I guess the silence will count as a yes.

3 Likes

Wow guys, even i can’t stand Troy as Blackbird but i think you are all a little overkill on this XD

3 Likes

Troy is love, Troy is life, haters gonna hate but lovers gonna love :smirk:
If i could my Mc would tie @Blazerules up :kissing_closed_eyes: (Joke btw :joy:)
But srsly i just blame Crow and my MC really does want to take his deadly revenge at him even if its wrong, but then again my MC isent much of a sane person or even kind, in his plans.

3 Likes

Can’t argue there. Then again Troy is life till somebody beats it out of him at which point Troy is death.

“Tie me up? Me? Oh but what wrong have I committed to deserve such treatment? I am but a simple villain, one of thousands that there are and thousands that will be.” Uvhash says as he discretely kicks the corpse of fakebird behind the couch.

Anyways it is interesting to see what the motivation of other peoples MCs are. Uvhash for example simply revels in his new found power. He’s much more powerful than any mere human and he finds great joy in showing that to them. Maybe even dressing up the corpse in a clown costume, make up and all, only to parade it on the streets. Crows just in the way and troy stole his old identity.

Villains often luck sanity or kindness. But then again it sounds like you are an anti-hero. Unless you plan on keeping troy sedated in some creepy dungeon out of some misguided sense of love. Which I will give credit to you because if that’s the case it’s terrifying. :joy:

In hindsight being both in character and out while posting makes weird posts :sweat:

1 Like