From Ashes We Rise [FAWR / WIP] Upd. 30. Oct

Save it for the GOT thread please, and I dare to win…(Ok THAT was bad even by my standards :tired_face:)

What? Why save it for the GoT thread? All I was saying is that it seems Wraith may go George RR Martin and kill some important characters that everyone loves.

4 Likes

That would be @Nathan_Faxon :smiley:

2 Likes

Everybody is almost dead in the fanfic

5 Likes

Dead or in a bad shape/a missing limb/some psychological trauma.

@Nathan_Faxon
I can’t help but see Phoenix looking like this:

5 Likes

She’s way too happy to be Phoenix XD

I imagined her outfit to be this, only with red and black colours with a lower face mask covering her mouth and nose. Plus, Phoenix has short black hair :wink:

http://www.cosplayhouse.com/images/D/2-6102.jpg

9 Likes

Meh. I prefer imaging her as the redhead. Much more entertaining to imagine her burning down Kalathol.

1 Like

She used to have deep red hair XD

2 Likes

A little inquiry,since you’re going to go full GoT on us,can we be the one to do the killing? Also I’m really wondering why Crow just abandon us like that,surely Nero told them about our predicament? Unless…our downfall is his target all along!?

She isn’t “going full GoT” on anyone.

Her story really stands on its own and death in it has its reasons other than those cited in GoT deaths.

stops herself

I’m going back to lurking.

@Wraith - thank you.

8 Likes

@Wraith, this is what happens when you have too much coffee before bed.

2 Likes

Oh, sorry my bad.
(20 chars)

Oh. All I though that happened is you had to visit a restroom in the middle of the night. My bad. Sorry.

1 Like

Why did this thread go so silent?

Did not read a single post in 40 days.

Mainly because of CScomp.

5 Likes

Yes, just like @Envy said. The CS Comp is taking a lot of time, and thus I decided to just focus on one game at a time instead of two. After the Comp is over (so, in around 4 days) I will continue with FAWR again.

11 Likes

:sweat_smile: Today’s the 27th of May, so when I saw the title saying the last update was the 27th, I got excited…

…then I saw that was April 27th, and I got sad. :sweat:

7 Likes

Same here, what is this cscomp thing? I’ve not heard any of it until this month

Yeah, I’m not sure what it is either.