From Ashes We Rise [FAWR / WIP] Upd. 30. Oct

Been testing the free version of Grammarly myself for the past few days. It seems to miss a lot of context and recommends some awkward replacements. It might be a tool that uses machine learning to get better over time, but at this point, I’d only recommend it for writers sufficiently proficient in English to recognise when the tool is making things worse not better.

For example - the Chrome plugin is recommending I replace “context” with “contexts” in my second sentence, this would only make the sentence awkward to read.

1 Like

Btw there are 2 threads with Fallen Hero (I think there was some technical problems with the original one and a second one was made). The one you should look at is the one called “Fallen Hero update 5 april 2015”.

1 Like

@LordOfLA
Yes, I noticed that Grammarly is sometimes giving out incorrect answers and like to put or take away the commar’s where it is not right. That’s why I only look at the ones I think are wrong as well. Otherwise, I ignore the suggestions.

@Ventura
Didn’t know that part. :o
Thanks for telling me!

1 Like

Could you become sort of morally gray? Like, definitely not good, but definitely not evil? Everything isn’t black and white… So, honestly I could see that being kind of cool? Though, this seems awesome either way. I just wanted to ask.

1 Like

Well… A neutral party. That is actually something I had not thought about… Though it could be an interesting part in the game.
I will think about something, but no promises ~

This sounds amazing. I’m a sucker for superhero games. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I hope it you will like it when I release the demo :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know I will like it and the noble background is sad but I probably use that one

1 Like

While I’m more of a Dick Grayson girl myself, something about Jason’s story has always been super intriguing and I love stories where we get to choose if we want to be a hero or villain. Makes for great replayability!

Super exited to see the demo!

2 Likes

Join the dark side, we have cookies. I also have a stack of mince pies to my right :smiley:

5 Likes

See, why would i ever trust cookies from the dark side? Probably laced with laxatives or something.

NEVER TRUST A VILLAIN OR A BUNNY

5 Likes

@WaterOracle
Yeah, Dick is also great, I agree. Though Damian is awesome as well ^^ I like how the two of them [Dick and lil’D] are getting along.

@LordOfLA
Yes, we have cookies!
[places cookie box I got from my grandma next to the mince pies]

Nooo, Grannie would never spike her cookies QvQ
only for some rare occasions…

PS:
A little heads up. I am faster than expected. You might get the demo later the day. [for me, it will be tomorrow already in less than an hour anyway… shrugs
Also, a little sneak peak:

You can choose between Lightning, Fire and Ice as your ability. Other options are being thought of.

7 Likes

Oh god, Batman Dick Grayson and Damian Robin were my favorite duo. AND THAN THEY BOTH “DIED” AND THEIR REUNION WAS SO SWEET.

Damian was the only one not mad at him. :cry:

2 Likes

I know how that felt Q.Q
Right in the heart, the feels, right in the heart…

3 Likes

Time too electricrectified my enemies for the greater good

1 Like

It seems like we’ve got an electrifying person here.

4 Likes
5 Likes

That guy still gives me the creeps… I don’t like him XD

2 Likes

Maybe this is a better option?

At least the person is not creepy, at least not like that :smiley: