From Ashes We Rise [FAWR / WIP] Upd. 30. Oct

Forever Alone We Rise? :frowning:

1 Like

I actually meant that in reference to Phoenix wish to set everything on fire… Something that gives of the right atmosphere, you know? Something that could also serve as means to summon some underworldly beings that feed on rage, despair etc.

You know what they say about love making you weak?

They, as in ‘all those that are wrong’? Yup. :grin:

Hey, you implied that we would rise alone!

Ah-ah, I said love dot would be worse, then made a bad pun on the name of the game. :blush:

I am also not sure what @Nekumura meant now with romances because of all the silliness. But for RO for my MC (+ ace = ROManCe) I’d like Troy. So there. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Probably not much more as that the update will give some explicitly scences to initiate romance with some of the NPCs opposed to the at most implied interest we had by now.

Oh yeah because… the pentagram is the… symbol for evil and destruction… Yeah…

…

…

puts paper bag over his head

1 Like

coming back from dinner to this…

You guys are confusing me X.x
Ehhh… and somewhere you lost me.

Weeeell anyway… Almost what @Sammysam said.

1 Like

Ummmmmmmm… I hate to Crash into the Party but would someone like to See some bugs?

2 Likes

Als long as it is not an insect :smiley:
Sure thing. Would love to fix those damn things.

4 Likes

That was the smoothest entrance I have ever seen. I imagined you walking in with a bugnet and Explorer clothes.

4 Likes

Alright…

Quickly, you take out your guns and shoot first at one of the sharp and shiny blades out of the path, before you deflect another by sidestepping. you pull out your shiny katana to deflect the sharp blades, before you avoid another by sidestepping. Seems like he does not want to talk with you that much after all.

(Stray just barely manages to avoid the bullet that you shoot at him with a backflip, though you graze his cheek nonetheless. your katana up in time to push against the knife that Stray holds against you.

The other seems surprised by the fast reaction and you manage to push him of you. Stray flips away fast, though not fast enough to avoid the cut to his cheek.)
(those in bold are on the same Page)

EDIT: So bold doesn’t work for some reason so I’Öl just put these () there (I Don’t know how they are calles)

EDIT 2: Internet and Keyboard are trolling me right now soooooo… There is more actually

2 Likes

well, thats new…
Alright, thank you very much!
Will fix it :3

You can get bold by using ** around words. Also italics _ by putting around them. :relaxed:

1 Like

Ok Thanks @Taylor_Enean!
And F you too @+20 characters Restriction.

1 Like

You’re quite welcome. :relaxed:

Hi, this is such an amazing game and the latest update only makes it better, I’m so very intrigued and have so many questions but I did notice a few weird things while I played. I don’t think they were reported before, although I just read the latest 100 messages so, sorry if they had been reported already!

first, a weird repetition I ran across on multiple playthroughs:

Crow asked you different questions, mostly something like, “Where do you come from?” - “What are you doing here?” - “Where are your parents?”. You remained silent on the last question, feeling sad and angry. The vigilante must have noticed your discomfort, for she sighed and scratched her cheek before ruffling your hair, asking you if you want to stay with her.
She calmed your fast beating heart with kind words and that she was not going to sent you anywhere you did not like to be. You nodded at her, though you were still tense and ready to bolt should it be needed. The vigilante must have noticed your discomfort, for she sighed and scratched her cheek before ruffling your hair, asking if you wanted to stay with her.

and a tense problem i think?

Your companion stretched out a hand as if to grab you, though both of you know that Nero is too far away to reach you in time.

isn’t it supposed to be ‘knew that Nero was’, since the rest is all in past tense? then again, my english is a bit approximative, so sorry if this wasn’t a mistake!

4 Likes

Hey there!

Thank you for your post. ~
What kind of questions do you have? I can try to answer them as best as I can without making too many spoilers :smiley:

I will look into this… this is not supposed to happen obviously. Thanks!
Do you remember what kind of path you took? (Street kid, noble family, normal?)
EDIT: Never mind, I found it ^^ Apparently I forgot to delete one of them… stupid me :stuck_out_tongue:

ANd yeah, you are probably right. Will fix that :wink:

3 Likes

Oooh, yeah, sorry, I forgot to precise it! Male MC with the normal family and f!Crow.
Yeah, I was wondering about the Y autopsy scar, will it ever come up again? Like Troy (who reminds me a lot of Dick Grayson tbh) or Crow noticing it and putting one and one together. Maybe not quite realizing who the MC truly is but theorizing that he might be the ‘project’ who got resurrected.. Or just the MC being self-conscious about it? Ohh and I’m very curious about where Stray fits in that beautiful mess and how you’re going to introduce Nero in the story !

Don’t worry, they will notice a few things in the future and the big revealing part is slowly but surely moving closer. The autopsy scar is also something that either Crow or Troy will comment on as well as your chosen RO later on.
Mh, the part with the MC being sel-conscious about it sounds interesting as well… I will think about it a bit :wink:

Stray is supposed to come back in the next update with more story and choices, and Nero… let’s just say he has a grand entrance :smiley:

12 Likes