From Ashes We Rise [FAWR / WIP] Upd. 30. Oct

So I was thinking about “snap at Troy” option. I thought a cool line would be the MC vaguely describing their death. Something like, “How sad she/he must have felt to know how truly alone they were in their final moments”.

I really like how Troy has turned out, I was wondering if it would be possible to kiss him and decline/accept his offer, considering you have added a punch option. :smile:

I am seriously finding it hard to choose between Stray and Troy, why have you made them so lovable. :blush:

4 Likes

What a lovely idea! I’d like to see that too. :blush:

I bet that’d knock his socks off more efficiently than a punch. :grin:

5 Likes

Poor Troy, all his fans are either fans of slap-slap-kiss or kiss-kiss-slap dynamics. And the rest wants him to suffer anyway. :kissing_heart:

But a kiss on the cheek would be a nice option, though a kiss on the lips seems to be a little bit over the top at that time of MC’s and Troy’s relationship…
Honestly a kiss on the lips by someone you meet for what? Around two or three times? Without really much time inbetween to chatter? That is a special kind of weird.

Just kissing on the cheek has enough ambiguity to be interpreted as just confusingly nice/intimate and not as “What the hell is wrong with you?”

Btw. interesting how the tables turned for Troy.

2 Likes

Exactly. No plans, on my parts, to start a make out session.

Yet. :smile:

The slap and kiss dynamics, so not my approach. :stuck_out_tongue:

sneaks into the conversation, dripping rain water and looking like a wet kitten…

I hate rainy weather… It is raining buckets here right now, and my trousers are dripping x.x
Gosh, why now Q.Q

Ehem, back to the topic.
Troy is a poor little fluffball. Why everyone uses him to play tennis, I have no idea xD
I have something in mind for the first romance option for both Troy and Stray, though I won’t slip a hint to what is going to happen yet ^^

@Wolfsra
Aww, thank you!
It is always nice to see that the characters are being well received by others :slight_smile:

@squarelyblue
Thank you :slight_smile:
I always appreciate help of any kind!

And now, back to eliminating the mistakes in the update part. Hah :smiley:
At least I’m having my weekend now :3
The coding error on Troy with his behavior and the punch is almost fixed :smiley:

2 Likes

Well depending how he got his scar he still could react with a “What the hell” moment. Throwing knifes and kissing are pretty extreme on the cold-warm scale.

And I think that he is a little fluffball is exactly the reason why some want to throw him in a roller coaster of confusing signals…

1 Like

@Nekumura i love The new update! More Troy time yesss! ^^ Cant wait for more this update was awsome :grinning:

Can’t I just kiss and punch him at the same time?

Phoenix: Sure, I’ll help you.

Troy: Really? Well that’s great! Well I will–

Phoenix interrupts Troy with a firm kiss. When he pulls away looking shocked, she punches him off the edge of the roof

Phoenix: I love giving mixed messages.

6 Likes

:neutral_face: :expressionless: :pensive:

I thought you’d say ‘punch him with both fists, one to each cheek and kiss that puckered little mouth at the opportune moment’, but no, you had to push him. Off the roof. :no_mouth:

You loony. :laughing:

Me, I’m playing nice. Possibly too nice. That’ll creep them out too. :innocent:

2 Likes

Just wanted to say that I love the story so far. I’m normally not into the whole superhero stuff, but this here seems really interesting, and I can’t say that I dislike any of the characters.

Re: Troy. While I found the ‘punch and accept’ option to be rather hilarious, I just can’t bring myself to be cruel to him. I definitely ended up liking him more than I thought I would.

But the character I’m most interested in atm is probably Spectre. Also, I want Nero back. For some reason.

All in all, thank you for all the work you’ve put into this. Looking forward to the updates :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As much as that made laugh (and it REALLY made me laugh hard.) Phoenix just wouldn’t do that, she isn’t a nice person, the things she enjoys most in life is manipulation, anger and punching Troys and Nathaniels :smirk:

2 Likes

As long as Phoenix got a hobby, I suppose. :grin:

Wait, what? :astonished: :fearful:

2 Likes

She would blow her cover when Troy asks her for coffee though.

Troy: I’m so sorry, miss! Could I get your name?

Phoenix: it’s quite alright and my name is Chloe Bennett :slightly_smiling:

Troy: nice to meet you. I’m Troy.

out of instinct, Phoenix punches Troy in the face.

Troy: OW! What the hell is wrong with-- wait… Phoenix!?

Phoenix: Crap.

9 Likes

Guess Phoenix’ fist made an, ahem, impression. :smirk:

At any rate, that reminded me - do we ever have Troy introduce himself in the park? :hushed:

1 Like

Apparently, he did not, that jerk! ^^
I will give him a line :smiley:

2 Likes

Neku: ‘Remember your lines this time, Troy!’ :expressionless:

[ Troy mumbles. ] :unamused:

‘Meeting in the park, take seven!’ [ clap ]

‘Aaaaaaand! Action!’

At least the dog is having fun. MC got a sore back, though. :grin:

4 Likes

Hey Nekumura, will our character get paid for helping Troy and Crow? Because he asked Troy what he would gain and Troy said he would be paid.

And there is a way to introduce another option when dealing with the security guard? Because my character wouldn’t care about them, but doesn’t want to kill them because his contractor told him to not do it.

And another option on how to answer Troy at the roof would be good, because its either insult him or be nice to him. Where is the indifferent option like the first time?

One last thing. When my character got angry because Troy said he was the Blackbird before the mission, I thought it was strange, because my character was indifferent of Troy being the Blackbird. Maybe it should reflect your previous choices on how you felt about Troy being the new Blackbird.

It does not matter if Freelancer or Mercenary, the MC gets paid every time (though not yet.)

With the security guard you mean the one in the beginning in front of the cathedral? (We have sooo many guards… I need a new idea XD)

There is not always and indifferent option. Sometimes, you need to take one of the other two. Sometimes there will be an indifferent choice, sometimes not.

Will think about something for the last part. I guess that is something I should have thought about ^^ Oh well.

@Taylor_Enean
Haha, right ^^

Me: I swear to everything you believe in (Which would probably be cake and a soft and nice bed…) that if you don’t get this done, I will let Stray use you as an exercise target!

Troy: pales a bit at the thought

Nero: Might I have him instead?

Me: As an exercise target? Sure, why not. Your aim with the bow needs more practice anyway…

Troy: pales considerably at the thought, then reads the script multiple times.

Me: Oh, and also here is a bit of a motivation. Places Phoenix next to Troy, who has a dangerous glint in her eyes

Troy: Oh, come on! Can’t a guy have at least a bit mercy here?!

Nero: Shut up and do your work.

4 Likes

If I read correctly, did it say wraith had mind control powers, but our power stops them from invading our mind.

1 Like