From Ashes We Rise [FAWR / WIP] Upd. 30. Oct

I appreciate the quick response, and I understand. I just didn’t know your plans in terms of all that. For weapons, it’d be nice to see maybe some dual-wielding weapons, like scythes that you can also throw. That’d be sweet.

2 Likes

@UmbraLamia
Would be a nice idea. I will keep that in mind.

@Jerred_Manns
A scythe is actually a great weapon o.o
I will make a list of ‘perhaps-weapons’, which by now includes a scythe and a pair of batons. :3

But now, I need to make dinner… Mep.
Might answer from time to time, though do not expect me to answer always :smiley:
When I am back though, I will respond of course ~

1 Like

Peace. Can’t wait. GO ENJOY DAT DINNER!

2 Likes

Another thing for guns is execution. We can choose to either shoot them in the head for ruthless or in the legs for mercy.

1 Like

I heart death scythes they are my fav weapons

Would also love some chakrams or whips. Oh dear I’m getting all dizzy and excited just thinking about all these deadly weapons :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Oh my I just love weapons can we also get a sniper rifle of dual swords maybe raipers. No wait maybe a spear. Or a some brass knuckles, WAIIITTTTT NOOOOOOO it would be awesome if we could have dual swords the break apart and extend so when can fight long range very much like the smiling amethyst does in my otome.

Why people like melee weapons so much? It remember me Idiana Jones.
Fire Weapons > Melee Weapons.

But that’s the beauty of the last weapon I described!!! They can be used for long and short range so they aren’t even completely melee oh dear the POSSIBLITIES. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I love weapons so MUCHJHH!!!

If I had a choice what kind of weapon to use for my MC? Rope darts. No doubt about it.

3 Likes

They are way too brutal!
I loved them in AC3

2 Likes

Perfect for a villain. Pull them around on the battlefield and hang them by their throats for display :wink:

3 Likes

You also could use them kind of like a morning Star(without hilt).
I would be terrified to fight against something like this because it would be so unpredictable.

2 Likes

Honestly… Give me dual scythes and wings and I’ll name myself Scyther…
Reliving my childhood. Just in a more… literal sense

3 Likes

So its settled. Dual scythes, rope darts, and this donut. That I’m about to eat. It’s chocolate. Hell yeah. Also, the “Scyther” guy stole my character, so, I’ll, like, see you in court, bro. Freaking thief, with your freaking genius ideas. I’ll freaking eat YOU like a donut, mother freaker, reading my ideas…(huddles into cornor)…your soul is mine.

Maybe as weapon upgrades like dual pistols can turn into sniper rifles (arkham knight) and batons can turn into a bo staff (I like nightwing and Tim Drake robin

How about Infusing our guns with our powers for elemental bullets? :smirk:

2 Likes

I know everyone wants their favorite movie gimmick and character included but I feel you can take that too far. Just a thought.

By now it’s just happy brainstorming. Maybe it leads to nice inspirations, maybe to nothing.

How about dividing the weapons by type: So you want a pole weapon? Should it hit (quarterstaff), stab (lance) or slice (halberd). Or do you want it to slice and be terrible impractible and difficult to use as actual weapon? here take a scythe…you can eve use to reap your grain! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (yes I made the whole paragraph just to point that out… I’m terrible)

Batons as non-lethal weapons are not that unrealistic, as are sniper rifles for the stealthier ones…though the latter would be very impractical in melee fights.

I think especially useful here would be the element of surprise. It’d get them every time. :neutral_face:

I like the staff, so I’m sticking to it, like a fly to flypaper. It also got other uses, such as improvised tenting. Also for carrying loot bags with one hand. :grin: