From Ashes We Rise [FAWR / WIP] Upd. 30. Oct

Throw him in randomly.

Phoenix sit by her computer. Looking for her next job. Suddenly the window bursts open, a figure flies through and holds a bow, nocking an arrow for your throat. Before you can act, his eyes flick around. Realising something

Nero: Wrong Address. Dammit, Vine.

he returns the arrow to his quiver and dives through the window on the opposite side of the room.

5 Likes

Oh gosh, I just laughed at that more than I thought I would XD

Phoenix: And who the hell pays for my windows now?! It is not like insurance takes over such things! …do I even have an insurance…?

3 Likes

We have:
Troy who gets punched a lot.
Clumsy Stray.
And now Nero who has no regard for windows.

7 Likes

You can always have the MC stumble into him “by accident”, or while on a mission, or whenever. Maybe even when the MC is out of their superhero-costume. A chase through the whole city ensues.

P.S. I cannot punch Troy, he’s such a cinnamon roll :stuck_out_tongue: and Stray is… interesting. Maybe he left that USB behind on purpose XD

4 Likes

Don’t forget the crazy Vine with her personality.
And of course, a mute Specter.

… The list gets pretty long somehow :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Nah, only seems like it. It’s still a middle-sized ensemble. It’s just a …uhm…very specific ensemble of NPCs.

Don’t forget Glamour and her halberd. Forget making her comical, she has a freaking halberd.

1 Like

Oh man. I need to catch up on this thread O:

I’m not sure if this was asked but is Troy a romance option? @Nekumura

Yeah, happens awfully fast, right?
I am lucky that I manage to get most of the new post still in the evening/late night and only a few more over the time I am sleeping… but it is still alot.
I mean, yesterday we were somewhere around… 1850? not sure… but could be around 100 posts already.

Aaaanyhow… Yes, Troy is an RO.

… I think I should make something like an FAQ for the most common questions sometime :smiley:

4 Likes

You forgot Metal Gear Solid Specter

2 Likes

Man if I could draw, I would do a whole cast picture.

Phoenix looking all angry and punching Troy in the face, Crow in the background facepalming.

Specter’s legs are peeping through a cardboard box.

Nero randomly diving through a window above everyone and Stray tripping through the opening.

Vine also looking angsty, Venus flytraps biting everybody.

Glamour looking all majestic in the middle, holding a halberd which is four times the size of her.

And then there’s wraith standing the dark corner. Peering at everyone and plotting.

7 Likes

Oh my gosh, don’t tempt me…
That just seems so hilarious… Perhaps I will make a picture of everyone once I have the time XD

12 Likes

I will press the #AWESOME button if you do! XD

I really like how your wip is going it almost too 2000
Commits

I am a bit suspicious about that.

considering he shows up to point you the right direction if you don’t agree to work with the Birdies.

Do it. The forum demands it :imp:

I want my MC to come to life. Alas, I cannot draw. Maybe @Taylor_Enean, my favourite artist ever, could be a darling about it? :smirk:

3 Likes

Also another way it fits, still a type of Birdie!

I considered it myself but have been going with Rogue. Somewhat fits with my MC feeling lost and alone and not wanting to trust anyone again cause look what it got her last time!

1 Like

Have another team up battle type thing. Like both you and nero or you and vine in a hostage situation. Like classic bank robbing stuff

1 Like

Fighting alongside Vine? Count me in! Maybe at the end they could kiss-- I mean shake hands and be on their way… Yeah…

5 Likes

Mmm kiss…ooo is distracted ummm where were we? XD