From Ashes We Rise [FAWR / WIP] Upd. 30. Oct

Absolutely love this game!
No matter how we choose to play our character it seems the story holds a great potential for conflict/drama, both prior and after our identity is revealed. Besides it looks like almost everyone have their own secrets so it’s very interesting how the story will unfold.

A couple of small mistakes I’ve noticed:

[spoiler] One of the fake names we can name ourselves to Troy is Nicole, which is one of the default options for MC’s actual name.

‘The sudden appearing reminds you of what Stray told you the other day.’
Maybe I’m missing something, but I think it refers to the talk on ‘decline Troy’s offer path’, but for some reason it’s still shows when we chose to help Troy & Crow.

And not exactly a mistake, but it seemed a little strange to me that MC jumps to conclusion that Wraith expects us to seek her out from her parting:
‘See you.’ Like it might be the other way around her seeking us out? [/spoiler]

Oh, and one more thing I found confusing is situation with Troy. His profile says that he is 20-21, he became Blackbird year after we died so he was 16-17, 18 at most. But prior to coming to Kalathol he was a secret agent? Isn’t it a bit too young?

But otherwise I really like story and characters. Very curious to meet Nero again.

1 Like