Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Damn!

There goes my plan for the evil adorable plant boy Simon Mintz aka Mint. Who’s refreshing aroma creates Pied-piper spores ans goes on botanical rampage with his other mighty botany powers!! Fear the flower boy!!!

Lols… Narf Queen.
I totally got a “Pinky and the Brain” flash back.
“Whadda we gonna do tonight Brain?Narf! !”
“Same thing we do every night Pinky… Try to take over the world!!”

Pssst: they’re lab rats.

1 Like

Mint? Like this?

Ah dear old Pinky and the Brain. :smile:

Just say narf!

Narf! :grinning:

Queen or no queen, flower boy or not, please do take are of yourself, @Snoe. Easy does it. :relaxed:

1 Like

Wow, I just got off the Internet for 3 weeks and came back with a LOADS of things to catch up on…

Ookay, let me summarize the things I’ve caught up with so far…

-@snoe got into a accident
Ookay, I’ve never been hit by a car before, but I have fallen off 2 story building before, and that gave me the same injury as a biker would have after a few drinks and insults in the pub

(though I’m agnostic) God, I hope you’re okay man. Keep being awsome :+1: and again, I hope you’re okay… as in “Lots of curls and deep bruises little bit of road rash thirty some stitches two displaced discs and a dislocated shoulder” kind of “okay”… as in “I wish you best of betterments soon”

But seriously, that must’ve hurt a LOT the day after… Was the car okay?
-The BETA’s been updated
Looking awsome so far!..

…that’s all I can say, really, without repeating what someone else just said

Btw, if it was real, I would TOTALY wanna live in Atlantus City

1 Like

So noticed a few questions bout the Car that hit me so guess I’ll share the picture a friend took ‘just in case’.
That’s what I did to a windshield.

Yeah it hurt… still does.
Like I’ve mentioned even the doctor thinks I’m made of rubber. It’s also why I needed stitches.

9 Likes

Ouch… :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Yeah… ouch also makes me feel very lucky!
Because it takes alot of force to do that. So the fact I wasn’t hurt worse… gulp.

1 Like

No doubt about that. Glad you made it out all right from that ordeal.

1 Like

That will show that car for messing with you! Automobiles will think twice when driving from now on.

1 Like

Wow, what was that person even doing? They must have been driving pretty recklessly.

1 Like

It had to be done Snoe, only way all the other cars will learn!

1 Like

I didn’t even see her coming. Hell I didn’t know what happened till I woke up in the hospital. Was taken off my feet and was out cold. Prolly what saved my life going limp ect…

Police are charging her with running a red and .5 over the limit. (Blood alcohol) things you learn when they come and ask me what happened in the hospital. She blamed black ice and Jay walking!

Really?

‘I might be drunk but that yellow rabbit Jay walked! It’s their fault!’ swigs from a vodka bottle.

3 Likes

Perhaps texting? :unamused:

‘Of course I can text and drive!’ No, you can’t even text and walk safely. :expressionless:

1 Like

My cousin was killed by a drunk driver running a red (he was out on bail for another drinking accident) a block away from my apartment. I’m sorry you were hit and injured but I am also glad you have survived.

Sorry for the derail, the details of your accident just hit home for me.

7 Likes

No worries.
Condolences for your loss.

This kinda stuff happens more often than it should.

2 Likes

A like for ‘my heart goes out to you’.

Woah Snoe…you got hit by a car!!! That’s pretty heavy damage for vehicle vs pedestrian. Glad you’re still among us!

1 Like

Ha! I knew the other guy looked worse!
And Snoe smash?

Hope that wasn’t too inappropriate

1 Like

Its snowing hard over there…
…and here I am enjoying 80f+ weather :smirk:

Sucks…the person cant even own up to her own mistakes…If I hit someone in my car I would feel super awful and here the lady is making excuses…sucks
Get well soon Snoey. :smile:

1 Like