Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Got a couple

Emma Frost

The Wasp

Both are very rich and very prominent business women. The Wasp with her science stuff and Emma even refused her fathers money and worked her way from nothing to amass the fortune she now has.

Not the first things I think about when seeing them, but that’s probably the fault of adaptional character assassination (Still not other the fact that the MCU cheated us out of having Janet van Dyne in the movies. Hope is only a small comfort).

So, fair enough.

But you still had to search for them first…:smirk:

1 Like

I knew about Emma but yeah, The Wasp didn’t immediately come to mind.

Thought Janet made her money via fashion and screen writing. Most of the science she employs is actually Pyms.

Frost used her powers for a good chunk of that money as far as I know. But I could be wrong.

Neither are really what I’m going for with Vaihl.

Good characters though.

Jesse Quick is the CEO of her father’s company in DC Comics

@Snoe Snoe? You still alive?

Give them time, and remember the forums rules, I am sure that they are busily typing away with the next update to keep the masses from frothing at the mouth!

2 Likes

Forgive the silence folks.

You can’t imagine how distracting a being hit by a car really is.

I sh#@& you not. Been laid up for the last little bit. No Internet in the hospital unless you wanna pay through the nose.

Lucky me turns out I’m tougher than I look. Nothing broken. Lots of curls and deep bruises little bit of road rash thirty some stitches two displaced discs and a dislocated shoulder. That’s without being held for observation and internal injury fun.

Yay me. Finally home and have some kick ass painkillers. Aside from the personal stuff and onto my work I won’t promise expediency. So apologies if it’s a slow couple of weeks.

6 Likes

OMG :scream: stop apoligizing for that. Just get better and take it slow until then. We are already happy to hear that your injuries are not worse.

4 Likes

by K.G.B ‘Wynne Snoe’

I was going to comment on this and the Russian spy program until I remembered they’re Snoe’s initials.

1 Like

Apologizing is a Canadian thing. Can’t help it comes naturally and call me neurotic but it bugs me that I can’t get some work done for my fans. You guys are really valuable to me. Despite the close call, kinda surreal, I officially dont trust crosswalks on icy days.

Lol, yeah I’ve loved my intitials because of that. Played spy alot as a kid.

2 Likes

Oh, wow… Hope you’ll get well soon! And naturally health is more important here.

1 Like

:open_mouth: I hope those painkillers are really good Snoe! Hopefully your all better soon, that’s much more important then an update.

1 Like

I wish you a full and speedy recovery. Please do take care and don’t strain yourself. We rather have you around longer than sooner, I believe I dare say on everyone’s here behalf. :rose:

2 Likes

Of course you’re alive, first was inspired by your superpowers :smirk: I wish you all the best.

4 Likes

I guess my question really hit the nail on the head. Hope you feel better soon, that’s quite a lot to go through. I would know, being run over once myself. Just focus on recovering, we will be here when you decide to come back.

1 Like

I’m stuck at home for the next week at least. I’m manic by nature. I’ll be around prolly get a Lil stir crazy between my 10 hours of sleeps.

So I imagine I’ll get some work done when I’m not resting…or taking a video game break. Depends on how rough I feel.

I’ll go crazier if I don’t do something. Even if it’s wandering the forums from bed.

By the by.
Thanks to all you guys gals and folks in general.

8 Likes

Hope you start feeling better soon; and we will all be here waiting quite patiently eagerly awaiting your glorious return; back in good health and with your witty replies <3.

1 Like

I have to ask if you got out of that one with those injuries, how does the other guy look? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Seriously though make sure you rest well and don’t push yourself too soon. Nothing good ever comes from overdoing it too soon. I wish you a “speedy” recovery.

2 Likes