Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

That makes me feel like @snoe is going to make empathy a plot death thats 100% unavoidable.

1 Like

Shhhh! covers ears and starts humming if Snoe does that I will run you over with a chariot that’s on fire.

Something tragic is going to happen and first is gonna end up making physical contact with empathy while she dies and we are going to have to spend the whole game getting over it.
And then it turns out empathy wasn’t the target they were trying to get first so she dies because we were around her.

dingdong ‘Guilt Trip now departing from track one, all first class passengers please board for special mistreatment now, thank you.’

:fearful:

@Snoe wouldn’t, right? :confused:

2 Likes

I look forwad for the mating wrestle.
She looks sexier in her business outfit.

Does she work in an office? :neutral_face:

Excuse me while I never sleep another night until this game is finished.

1 Like

For such a case it would probably smarter to just use the character with which First has the best relationship, instead of a predefined character. So maybe don’t get too friendly with Empathy and she could be safe XD And don’t romance anyone because love kills and when @Snoe decides to be sadistic it will be our fault alone wnen people die :stuck_out_tongue:

I could make this scenario so much worse.
So I will.
Soon they go after all of our friends realizing that a direct hit on first would be costly they wear down our spirit by destroying all we hold dear.
First our friends then they destroy anything we consider our home then they turn the people against us leaving first broken and alone.

(too much?)

A sexy busnisess woman with an agressive side, who likes to vent the stress of her job fighting against crime and only dates a person who can best her in combat.
I’m already in love.

3 Likes

You love angsty stories, don’t you?

2 Likes

I don’t care about anybody else, just Empathy so far.

@Sammysam so does that mean I have to be horrible to Empathy in order to protect her just like the ending of butterfly effect? Well no amount of nude jokes will make this right anymore.

@Urban
Cause nothin’ says love like internal hemorrhaging.
@Sammysam
How did you know?

2 Likes

I guessed. Intuition. Maybe I’m a psychic.

Lol think Sabertooth meets lex luthor/Tony stark. In terms of highly capable CEOs

Now you’re jumping to conclusions bout the deaths of folks lol

@Snoe I think I already know who my First will romance.

That sounds cruel. You know what would be crueler, though? Finding out at the end of the game that you can get an achievement for saving her. If you make just the right choices, she doesn’t have to die.

Oh look a kitty! :smile:

1 Like

What if I turned Empathy to the Darkside MUAHAHAHAHAAA!!! becomes your enemy through an science accident! How does the mighty First fight thoughts!

3 Likes

Punching her until she cant thought.

And Snoe, when we can met the charming lioness lady?