Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Thank you. I’m happy that so many have taken an interest.

Sure I’d live to see fan art!
As per Empathy’s eyes I may have made a Lil mistake while trying to make them brighter was using a lot of purples and theclike. Thusly wrong color oops. But yeah they should be blue.

1 Like

I think I’ve made a few mistakes, even though I had references right in front of me. But hopefully they are still recognizable.:sweat_smile:
http://orig05.deviantart.net/f42b/f/2016/021/7/7/empathy2_by_moferiah-d9osbw4.png

21 Likes

Luv luv luv em!!
If there are mistakes I don’t see them.

Very nice you’ve got a pretty cool style. Definitely cleaner than mine.

1 Like

i think it will look better with smaller eyes in the 1ª drawing

1 Like

Thank you! I guess I compensate that with very messy scetches. :joy:

Yeah, I suspected that I exaggerated them too much. Well, I’ll try to do better next time.

1 Like

Oh geez. Thanks for reminding me to finish my Moleculo fan art. I got halfway through and then got distracted by work.

On another note, wow. I won’t say anything too in depth since this isn’t DeviantART, but I really like your style! Especially how you color, it’s really beautiful. Nice job on your drawings. I don’t think Empathy’s eyes are too big, they just make your style appear similar to anime.

Did you draw your icon, too?

2 Likes

It’s not like there is anything wrong with how the eyes are, but I does give her a bit more of a Disney Princess look. Otherwise awesome drawings!

1 Like

Oh! looking forward to it. Moleculo is strangely endearing considering that he almost killed First by accident.

Thank you! And yes, my icon is also made by me.

Is it just me, or do they both have the exact same face shape?

Just you, Silic has sharper features (intentional pun) notice the chin and cheek, then the length of face and width. hard to notice with the hairstyles. So no worries.

Guess you’re right, maybe cause their faces were facing different directions

Helps that I’ve an eye for these things :wink:

Love this story. Really cool cant wait to play the game when its finished

1 Like

Hey snoe love this game so far, althow i have a question. When you pick your mood and your combat type, for example I choose honeisty and planned, does this mean that it will stay like this for the entire game?

Thanks. Hearing that never gets old.

As per those choices. No they don’t change but they do evolve. The move style and behavior choices change the flavor of your responses and there won’t be many choices locked out because of how you move or behave… there will be some but not many.

Will our chosen personalities affect our relationships? I noticed Empathy liked the smartass personality more than the others, unless I’m reading it wrong.

Certain characters will like different characteristics more so than others giving an early bonus or lack of in the RO or ally routes.

For those that have played the ‘roof’ section.

What do you think of Nyoka?

ON a side note I should have a bigger chunk to update by Wednesday for those of you waiting for something more than crumbs. (been a bit nuts with work ect…)

4 Likes

I cant wait for the update! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m a fan of him already. Can’t wait to learn more about him, he seems cool.

I’m usually more a fan of the brutish types, but Nyoka seems gentlemanly. You don’t see that often so it’s nice.

1 Like