Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

She’s First’s mother and the director is the father, or just the director is a biological parent. I’m going to guess the director hates freaks and was experimenting on his daughter to find a way to kill freaks or find a way to “normalize” them. It was discovered that the Doc was trying to help First and is on the run. For this reason she can’t go directly to First because it will draw KRV (it’s KRV right?) right to her. This is why she hired someone to get First discretely, but we know how that worked out. Due to the fact the swigs were filming First is already in the public eye and it will only be a matter of time before they are found. Or something like that.

A few wild guesses, just because they popped into my head.

• First was cloned in part using Dr. Cormel’s genetic material.

• Dr. Cormel is actually a robot/alien/ghost or otherwise non living human.

• Dr. Cormel is either asexual or aromantic or both.

• The good doctor is already either happily attached or married.

Right on all accounts.

:grin:

My turn my turn!

Lydia is Batman!!.. oh yeah… I can’t guess.
Needless to say from the guesses thus far you’ll be surprised.

Though one of you tied a few strings together but not quite correct.

1 Like

First is the clone of Lydia’ dead child, but altered genetically to have powers.

1 Like

The inhaler put First in a coma and none of this is really happening.:smirk:

1 Like

Every time I read your comments, I can’t help but imagine Butter’s voice. Oh you~! XD

1 Like

Or Maybeeee…First is really a schizophrenic and is being treated, but as First is being treated they imagine this whole adventure of sorts,
Only at the end to be cured from Schizophrenia and realize…all of that…was just his imagination.
Man…That would be a real powerful ending and plot twist.

1 Like

Shyamalan worthy :smile:

1 Like

I so wanna point fingers in the right direction. BUT that would ruin the fun.

It’s better left to speculation.

1 Like

I’ve a very particular plan in this regard. Everything between here and there is pretty fluid.

But the offer will stand until it’s revealed story side.

Now back to work… but first a stop at the hugination chamber.

2 Likes

NOOO! Snoe is keeping the Huginator we don’t get any. cries… at least work is continuing does happy dance eeeeeeee…composes himself none of you saw that…wheres the Jedi when you need them
im trying to build a mute superhero as a backup character in a Pen and paper Rpg that uses Psionics as a melee non-lethal weapon(not telekinesis) ive never done it before and your First finally gave me the push to try a mute super.

1 Like

10 Likes

First and Empathy :smile:

The prototype First hugsuit 0.1v

Surprises her after coming out of the shower with no clothes lol :smile:

1 Like

My soul is starving to read more of this wonderful story!

2 Likes

The wonderful story of First the exhibitionist.:smirk:

1 Like