Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

I didn’t even see her coming. Hell I didn’t know what happened till I woke up in the hospital. Was taken off my feet and was out cold. Prolly what saved my life going limp ect…

Police are charging her with running a red and .5 over the limit. (Blood alcohol) things you learn when they come and ask me what happened in the hospital. She blamed black ice and Jay walking!

Really?

‘I might be drunk but that yellow rabbit Jay walked! It’s their fault!’ swigs from a vodka bottle.

3 Likes

Perhaps texting? :unamused:

‘Of course I can text and drive!’ No, you can’t even text and walk safely. :expressionless:

1 Like

My cousin was killed by a drunk driver running a red (he was out on bail for another drinking accident) a block away from my apartment. I’m sorry you were hit and injured but I am also glad you have survived.

Sorry for the derail, the details of your accident just hit home for me.

7 Likes

No worries.
Condolences for your loss.

This kinda stuff happens more often than it should.

2 Likes

A like for ‘my heart goes out to you’.

Woah Snoe…you got hit by a car!!! That’s pretty heavy damage for vehicle vs pedestrian. Glad you’re still among us!

1 Like

Ha! I knew the other guy looked worse!
And Snoe smash?

Hope that wasn’t too inappropriate

1 Like

Its snowing hard over there…
…and here I am enjoying 80f+ weather :smirk:

Sucks…the person cant even own up to her own mistakes…If I hit someone in my car I would feel super awful and here the lady is making excuses…sucks
Get well soon Snoey. :smile:

1 Like

Well, there’s still a sh**load of snow outside (dunno what it’s like in Toronto, but I can tell you I’m freezing my ass off here in Winnipeg at night…) and @snoe, I think you and I both know how dangerous the streets and highways of Canada could be even after winter.

So anyways, I’m happy you’re Okay. That windshield never stood a chance against your (insert weight here)kg body. Hope you could heal as fast as Wolverine, because I know how bad getting hit by a car feels like … well, not me technically, Alyssa does… and you’re lucky you don’t have anything broken that’s permanent. Keep walkin’ and keep er’ goin’ :+1:

Hope you get well Snoe, and be careful, wouldn’t want the world to loose one of it’s brightest :wink:

1 Like

If you had a character sheet I think your luck stat would be near max

1 Like

I just remembered a Nicholas cage movie where the main character could see 15 seconds into the future like ten can see 10 into the future. There was a nuke involved in beating him…sort of

You’re thinking about Next, one of the good Nicholas Cage movies before he fell down the stairs of acting and didn’t fully recover… poor Nick Cage…

… or you could be thinking bout the movie where he launched some dude on a rocket after asking him whether or not he liked the song “Rocket man” by elton john named The Rock? …The movie, not Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson…

I think his name is actually Dwayne “The Rock” “The Tooth Fairy” Johnson.

It’s over nine thousand.

My luck is oddly balanced.

Good luck tends to follow bad luck and vice versa.

Unlucky enough for something bad to happen lucky enough to survive it…

So the cursed trait and high luck due to having two lucky rabbits feet still attached no less so you must therefore have the lucky feet…hmm maybe thought I should take a step back though the bad luck that follows might tag me.
I still enjoy your characters and still have a enter at war on my favorite char

Lol yep the blonde bunny is slightly cursed;)

Happy to know people have favorites.

There’s plenty to choose from lol. The concept of Darwins opens the door to alot of different types. Personality and powers.

Not to mention how Alantus is set up. Divided into many layers not all can be seen and one First may not want to visit. :wink:

2 Likes

Well, considering you’ve never actually broken your leg, I think you’re still very lucky.

It’s like, having crossed path with a black cat carrying a rabbit’s foot around in it’s mouth…

Wait, you’re a Bunny, not a Rabbit… is that different? or is your leg just as lucky? grabs a saw

1 Like

The bunny isn’t so luck if it lost its foot to you… Now if you carry the bunny around with you it’s obviously a much luckier bunny

1 Like