Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

in moleculos defense they are using their powers about the same way Cyclops did…early on at least he did later on learn more useful applications of his power through intense training and many near death experiences, Maybe Moleculos just needs a few weeks of intense training with us. we can have the ground rules of if we break a bone or loss of consciousness counts as a fail and session ends just so Vyde doesn’t harp on us to much. My first Promises to be Gentle…Which is very relative
:innocent::smiling_imp:

Truer words don’t exist.

My first thought was dark. What about going into the body through the lungs and suffocating them from within? If Silic ever thinks of that idea Its game over for even the toughest of the tough,
except maybe Vyde

2 Likes

Worse @Drakeye
Silic is made of razor sharp particles. They can blender someone inside out.

Moleculo’s powers aren’t laser eyes thats a by product of his base ability.

1 Like

So, we have “will it blend” youtube vids, any plan for “Silic Blends” youtube vids?

1 Like

Ill have to look it up and see lol

I think Silic is better at, ahem, blending in:crazy_face:

…unless he loses his edge, of course. :smirk:

4 Likes

Badump tssh

Silic: And welcome to The Silic Channel where its silic all the time and todays “Guests” the guards who captured this person im rescuing called first. Let me tell you there will be a lot of First’s with this wonderchild…

:thinking::flushed: So many ideas come to mind…

Love the game, looking forward to seeing more!

He can fly, is protected from First strength punches and can unleash super heated blasts. Feel free tp guess

Bake pizza without oven! :smiley:

Work at a tanning saloon! :blush:

Put the light in lighthouse! :crazy_face:

My First theory:
Well I i say his powers are atomic scale in nature involving fision or fusion He could Create Power rivaling that of suns if he was at 100% efficiency…or greater. this would also allow for near indestructibility based on innate instinct. Flight would seem harder but not out of question he could effectively control the atoms locally around him or directly connected to him allowing him to jet about.

this would defiantly fit with his Moleculo name and if he is dense much of these powers are based on instinct If the act of using his powers also builds up stores of energy it would allow him for the Supernova Energy beams just by believing himself invulnerable and capable of flight meaning he us always subconsciously calling up reserves without realizing it.

My second theory:
Donny darko Incarnation, that’s all that needs to be said.

Already makes him a Superhero…

3 Likes

Nope. But good try.

Manipulation of oxygen, or rather air and friction.
His body is enveloped by a layer of oxygen and while in flight it ocilates at high speed, attacking him is like trying to punch a spinning tire, most if not all ofvthe force is thrown aside. This is mostly reflex,

Moleculo has learned to control oxygen directly but very crudely in the form of grinding oxygen molecules together until they ignite the chain reaction of that is a beam like projectile of compressed oxygen.

If he learned to control his ability more finely he would be pretty impressive but his general lack of understanding undercuts his potential.

5 Likes

Not saying I’ve thought about it, but if he can control oxygen, well, then an underwater kiss could last for a long good while… :kissing_closed_eyes:

What? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Luvin some Molly are we?

Mmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuaybe? :sweat_smile:

So, you’re confirming RO? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hmm… potential romance option?

1 Like

Please please make a save slot option please!!

I cant seem to get it to work
Apologies

Why the story is so good that you would wanna read it over again I already read the story 48 times and there was no epdate to it yet .

1 Like

So I spotted I can choose risque clothing style - what sort of things are you planning for the various styles?

1 Like