Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Bingo

Silic does enjoy mayhem and money helps them set up more elaborate mayhem.

1 Like

Silic is a shapeshifter right?

Silic has been discussed quite a bit. And his abilitie are covered in the stats of the game.

Tis easy to hunt down. And short answer yes.

6 Likes

Its nice to know silic knows how to have fun oh and i do love how you gave silic manners when it comes to killing in front of a guest of thiers. So is silic like a villian or something and will there be any other villians ?

Well, Silic is a merc.

To me calling Silic a Villian is like Calling Deadpool a True Superhero

5 Likes

Especially since Silic seems to be working for Doc Mommy figure, since Silic knows First’s name among other things.

4 Likes

Speaking of silic is it still possible to romance them while still remaining innocent and not wanting to hurt anyone. Would it just be really hard or?

2 Likes

Silic is chaotic their reasons are impulse. The main goal entertainment. Whom theu work for and whom they love depends entirely on how entertaining they are or could be.

10 Likes

So, Silic’s route is really hard.

Is romance your life s work or something?

No, but I do like some drama… and angst. :cry:

3 Likes

Oh will. silic take you on as his partner in crime maybe?

Not sure, but possibly.

What are Silic’s powers?

I believe their power is mineral based. Hence the name. Many minerals are impact resistant and/or malleable as they are described in the book, thus far anyway.

Mineral.based shape shifter. Think if Sandmab were made of something harder and sharper.

Silic has been discussed in depth in the thread. And has a detail stat sheet within the game. Feel free tp peruse those.

Forgive the silence. Was locked out of my account for some reason for the last few days

6 Likes

They Really could have improved on sandman in the comics that power could have been so much more effective…but it might have been limited by the imagination of the person who had the power.

thats not good i hope you changed your password afterwards, as a just in case.

Yea Silica is a substance that is good at absorbing blows when grouped together and if direct control can be exerted over it. collectively it can be tougher than diamond if its woven together once semi solidified. even not looking at what silic can actually do its fun to speculate the theoretical capabilities with creative applications.

With a little intelligence Sandman would be a much more dangerous character. Silic can do more than him but cannot increase their mass.

The funny thing is powers are only as dangerous as the character using them.

Moleculo for example is very powerful but… a bit dense.

4 Likes