Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

I always go as a brooder.

4 Likes

Well, sometimes, I decide that “this playthrough, I WILL play a different personality archetype!” And then the choice comes, and I still pick earnest, because I am a weak, weak person and I can’t resist such innocence. :sob:

11 Likes

My main character is a Brooder/Brat combination.

2 Likes

I play mostly brat, to be honest - it fits me. Then the innocent, say 55/45? Then the brooder, because I love to see all reactions and sides. So, er, 42.167/34.812/23.021 then, roughly! :grin:

Innocent is still among the best, though! Definitely in the top three. Hmm, wait a moment… :scream:

But I am one of those who play games over and over once I bought them, then repeatedly at irregular intervals from then on out. At least concerning games that offer replayability - such as this one. :relaxed:

1 Like

i play them all
they all are cute in there own way different types for different npcs. Ten is tolerant of the brooder and the jester works him over. Brooder and ernest is great with The Great Silic

Edit:Not sure if this was noticed but i found a Spelling issue early @Snoe

Early on

i’m assuming warpath?

1 Like

I either go to brooder or smart ass but i do got to troublemaker or brat sometimes too.

1 Like

Heh with me tends to be the body-type I select, lithe I tend to go with the trouble-making smartass :slight_smile: , Big n tall D’aww the innocent brooder. Statuesque earnest optimist type. So many types! Must play them all!

10 Likes

My cannon play-session MC is the brat - the sassy, smartass brat that always leads me to the fun little scenes you write - like threatening to take a neon sign for a particular shopping buddy - I hope to do that even though they said not to later on… :wink:

These type of great trait building writing vignettes are a great replay devise - so if we don’t play a trait in testing for you we can enjoy it once purchased.

3 Likes

I play smart-ass brat! With lithe body and high control+grit…

Brooder. All the way!!

Smartass troublemaker mostly, sometimes an earnest optimist

3 Likes

My First (Ventus/Ven) is a Optimistic Troublemaker who jumps between genuine innocence and playful mischief, so I can imagine that it’s a little hard for some people to know when he’s being genuinely innocent and when he’s just screwing around with them (either way, those around him will likely have some heart-attack). Despite his large size (he’s a Big and Tall First), his movements are very Instinctual and fluid, making it hard for potential opponents to predict what kind of actions he will take in a fight. His eyes are yellow, which probably has given some people the impression of being stared at by a wild animal when they catch sight of his eyes’ golden glow in the dark.

4 Likes

It’s awesome how complex these little personality and appearance combos create so much immersion.

Just love knowing people are drawn in that much.

12 Likes

Yeah the personality choice, appearance choice and the fact that thiers constant remarks on your personality and appearance made me fall in love with this WIP i mean some games would allow you to costimize your character then theres never any mention of your appearance ever again sometimes they do mention you on personality once in a while mainly to show your reputation, but the thing about this WIP is that it actually does matter and gives alot of mentions on your characters uniqueness heh sorry its just this is my favorit WIP and i love how you made it so far :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Silic fascinates me. A merc?

Silic does do things for money

Oh yeah, definitely.

3 Likes

Let me guess who the person that hired silic is was it Dr. Cormel?

2 Likes

That’s what I think too!

2 Likes

I thought silic did things for the fun of it and merc work is more fun.
Edit: getting paid is a fun bonus…:smirk:

2 Likes