Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

8 Likes

See? Told you so…comics are ridiculous (I know, I know, that’s partly why we read them)

Dude…I already said that it’s a reason to read them, how about we don’t derail the thread?

Alright, I was just agreeing with you :sweat:

1 Like

It’s cool but I don’t want this to end up spamming the thread…things here derail quite easily as far as I remember and I would prefer to not be the cause of it when it happens.

2 Likes

I dont know what kind of bug but its in courtney cuts where vyde ask first if his okay being left alone

1 Like

Patience,
It’s been brought up but I haven’t uploaded the fix.

No worries but thanks either way.

7 Likes

Yes maam just brought it up just in case

No worries.

And who said I was a Ma’am :wink:

today

6 Likes

Ha just my guess well should have gone with maam/sir then

When in doubt, assume you’re speaking to an attack helicopter. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: wow, that post hasn’t aged well.

5 Likes

No worries jus teasing you a bit.

I get mistaken alot, I’m complicated. But today I’m wearing pants instead of rockin a skirt lol

Edit/PS: being genderfluid is fun if you can pull it off by the by

5 Likes

That aside tonight it’s just me red bull and a laptop. Wish me luck coding awaits

18 Likes

If you grow wings, stop drinking…

12 Likes

No no no no no! If @Snow grows wings she should have another! Super @Snow ! FTW!

2 Likes

@AmericanShakespeare, noticed some of your corrections are a matter of Canadian and American spelling by the by.

Yep I’m working on that now. Along with some new chapter work.
Figured I’d make it publicly known (my canukness may cause odd spelling that is) :slight_smile: BUT MY horrifying typos i shall fix tout suite

4 Likes

So you live close to Cata then, or are you on the other cost or somewhere deep in the snowy and/or forested Canadian hinterlands?

Southern Ontario few hours away from Niagara falls

So…What’s the new update? I think I missed something lol.

2 Likes

Just the game breaking fixes and some typos, am holding the new content till its worth reading.

12 Likes